x
AAKASH iACST Scholarship Apply Now

JBIMS MBA (MMS)

JBIMS Cut Off MBA (MMS) 2018

JBIMS Cut Off MBA (MMS) 2018 decide the admission into the Masters in Management Studies in Jamanalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai. The cutoff marks for the year 2016 and 2017 is given on this page. However, the latest cut off marks i.e. for the year 2018 will be released soon after the exam. JBIMS MBA (MMS) admissions are done on the basis of MAH-CET scores and CAP counselling. Master of Management Studies (MMS) offered at JBIMS is equivalent to MBA. This page holds the JBIMS Cut Off MBA (MMS)information.  

There are total 120 MBA (MMS) Seats in JBIMS. 85%  of these seats are for Maharashtra candidates and  will be filled through the state common entrance test (CET), and the remaining 15% seats (All India Seats) are filled through national-level tests. 

JBIMS Cut Off MBA (MMS) 2017

 

JBIMS Cut Off for All India Candidates 
All India Merit Score (4th Round) Percentile Score (4th Round)
26  99.99

 

JBIMS Cut Off MBA (MMS) 2017 for Maharashtra (MH) Candidates

Category Round 2 Round 3 Round 4/Additional Round
  Rank Merit Score Rank  Merit Score Rank  Merit Score
 GOPENS  50 125  - -  52 125
 GSCS  572 107 - 577 106
 GVJS 1096 100 - 5183 74
GOBSC  214 115 - -
PWD1  286 113 1169 99 1833 93

 

 JBIMS Application Form 2018 - Apply Here

JBIMS Cut Off MBA (MMS) 2016 for MH Candidates

The cut-off marks given in the table below are for the Round 1, 2, 3 and 4 for the different categories.

Categories

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

GOPENS

55 (134)

56 (134)

57 (134)

-

GSCS

652 (113)

-

-

668 (113)

GSTS

2024 (97)

-

-

2242 (95)

GVJS

883 (109)

-

-

-

GNT1S

1335 (103)

-

-

-

GNT2S

631 (113)

667 (112)

-

-

GNT3S

609 (114)

-

-

-

GOBCS

206 (124)

247 (123)

-

-

PwD 1

796 (110)

-

-

-

PwD 2

-

-

-

1313 (104)

PwD 3

557 (115)

-

-

-

PwDC

1300 (104)

-

-

-

AL

19 (99 99)

23 (99)

24 (99)

-

 
NOTE: The cut off indicates All India Merit Number. However, the figures in the bracket indicate merit scores.

In case of any query related to JBIMS Cut Off, write to us in the comments section below.

AAKASH iACST Scholarship upto 90% Apply Now
Free Olympiad SMS Alerts Register Now
Scholarships for Class 8 to 12 by AAKASH Apply Now
FREE SMS Alerts Register Now
MANIPAL Admission Open Apply Now
10th, 12th Board Exams SMS Update Register Now
Online BCA by MANIPAL University Apply Now

Subscribe for Regular Updates



Delivered by FeedBurner