AIIMS BSc Nursing Counselling has been started. The round 1 result of AIIMS BSc Nursing 2018 counselling has been announced. Aspirants can download their AIIMS Nursing counselling round 1 result from this page in the PDF format. A total of 1412 candidates have been selected after AIIMS BSc Nursing admission. Only the candidates who have been included in the result of counselling of AIIMS BSc Nursing 2018 are required to report at the allotted AIIMS institute for document verification and completion of admission procedure. AIIMS BSc Nursing seat allotment result has been prepared on the basis of merit rank, [references of courses as well as colleges and availability of seats. AIIMS BSc Nursing counselling 2018 is being conducted in online mode. Candidates who have not been allotted seats in the second round of AIIMS BSC Nursing 2018 counselling are eligible for the second round. AIIMS Nursing counselling is the basis for admission to 477 seats offered by 7 AIIMS institutes. Read the article AIIMS BSc Nursing counselling 2018 procedure, result, last rank and more from this page.
Latest Update: AIIMS BSc Nursing Counselling Round 1 Result is available below.
AIIMS BSc Counselling Schedule - Check Here
AIIMS Counselling for Post Basic Nursing will begin from 10 July 2018. The candidates after the declaration of result selected candidates will be called for the counselling procedure. The counselling for the allotment of seats to 7 AIIMS will be held at Jawaharlal Auditorium AIIMS, New Delhi.
AIIMS BSc (H) Nursing 2018 Counselling Schedule
AIIMS BSc Nursing Counselling Dates
|BSc Post Basic Nursing (Interview & Assesment)
20 June 2018
BSc Post Basic Nursing 1st Online Counselling
|10 July 2018 (Tentative)
BSc Post Basic Nursing 2nd Online Counselling
BSc Post Basic Nursing Open Counselling
BSc (H) Nursing Exam Result
|29 June 2018
BSc (H) Nursing Counselling
|9 July 2018
BSc Nursing counselling round 1 result - announced
|21 July 2018
AIIMS BSc Nursing Scores - Download Online
Candidates can download their individual scores secured in AIIMS BSc Nursing entrance exam following the procedure mentioned below:
Click Here to download AIIMS BSc Nursing Scores
- Click on the link provided above
- Login using candidate ID and date of birth
- Match and verify the details printed on it
- Download and take a printout of AIIMS BSc Nursing scores
AIIMS BSc Nursing Counselling Result Round 1 - Download Here
Aspirants can download AIIMS BSc Nursing counselling 2018 round 1 result from the link provided below. Follow the procedure mentioned below to download the AIIMS BSc Nursing 2018 counselling result of the first round.
AIIMS BSc Nursing Counselling Round 1 Result - Click Here
- Click on the link provided above
- Candidates need to search their name and roll number in the PDF
- Download the PDF and also download the allotment letter
- AIIMS BSc Nursing seat allotment is done on the basis of merit rank, preferences of colleges as well as courses and seats available
AIIMS BSc Nursing Cut off for admission: The cut off for admission is the last rank at which admission for the particular category has been done. The category-wise AIIMS BSc Nursing cut off for admission is provided on the table below:
|AIIMS BSc Nursing Cut off (Last rank)
Documents Required at the time of AIIMS BSc Nursing Counselling 2018
- Self-attested copy of the certificate of proof of passing the 12th class, mark-sheet of the qualifying examination i.e. 12th class under 10+2
- Self-attested copy of the certificate from the Board showing his/her date of birth.
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC/OPH category (applicable only if mentioned in the application form) in the prescribed proforma given in brochure.
- The issuing date of OBC (NCL) Certificate should be within one year prior the day of the 1st round of counselling i.e. 1 July 2018.
Specific Documents Required for Post Basic Nursing Counselling
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
(In case of male nurse, ( if passed before implementation of new integrated course in 2003), besides being registered as a nurse with the State Nursing Council, should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and instead of training in Midwifery, training in any subject out of the following, for a period of 6 months as prescribed in the Prospectus:
- Operation Theatre Techniques
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Leprosy Nursing
- TB Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing,
- Neurological & Neuro Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Cancer Nursing,
- Orthopaedic Nursing
- Certificate of Registration as a Nurse and Midwife from the Indian Nursing
Council / State Nursing Council.
- Registration as a nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
- No Objection Certificate’ if the candidate is already employed by Central / State Government / Public Undertaking.
- Certificate of Physical Fitness from Registered Medical Practitioner.
In case of any query regarding AIIMS BSc Nursing, you can write in the comments section below. We will be happy to answer your queries.