Delhi ITI Online Form is available to be filled by the candidates from 1 June 2018. The direct link for the same is available on this page. The candidates are advised to read and follow the instructions while filling Delhi ITI online fore. The application form can be filled through online mode only for the admission to Industrial Training Institute Delhi. There are 19 Government ITI Institution in Delhi Region and 45 different trades affiliated with National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) and State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT). This page gives information on Delhi ITI 2018 Online Form, Dates, Steps to fill Delhi ITI Application Form and other important details. Scroll down to fill Delhi ITI Online Form for ITI Delhi Admission 2018.
Latest Update: All the candidates need to visit the nearest Government ITI for verification after online registration as non-verified candidates will not be eligible for admission process.
Delhi ITI Online Form 2018 Dates
Delhi ITI Online Form Availability - Registration Started!
|1 June 2018
Delhi ITI Online Form Submission Last Date
20 June 2018
Verification of Documents Begin
4 June 2018
Last Date for Verification of Documents for ITI Delhi Admission
22 June 2018
Delhi ITI Online Form 2018 - Fill and Submit ITI Delhi Application here
Candidates can fill the application form for ITI Delhi Admission 2018 through online mode only. The last date of Delhi ITI Application Form submission is 20 June 2018. The application link is available on this page, candidates are advised to keep a check on this page for latest updates about Delhi ITI application process.
Click Here to Apply Online
Documents required to fill Delhi ITI Online Form
The candidates are advised to keep the given below documents ready before the filling of the ITI Application Form.
- Mark-sheet (10th / 8th )
- Caste Certificate (If any)
- Other Relevant Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Credit card/Debit card/ net banking etc for cashless registration
Steps to Fill the Delhi ITI Online Form 2018
- STEP 1: Candidates have to click the “New Candidate Registration" option available on the home page of the website and then fill his correct details. As soon as the candidate will submit their details, the System will generate their Registration Slip along with the Registration Number
- STEP 2: After generating registration number candidate will need to log in and select the “FEE PAYMENT” link and select “Pay Registration fee ” option and then select “Make Payment” option.
- STEP 3: After clicking on the link, the payment gateway page will appear. Now the candidates need to select the mode of payment from the online Portal and pay the registration amount of Rs. 200. Candidates can pay the application fee using Credit Card, Debit Card, Debit + ATM Card or Internet Banking by filling all the required details and clicking on ”Make Payment” option.
- STEP 4: After paying the application fee, now the candidates need to fill the choices. The candidate will have the option of sorting the options of trades/ITI choices for which he/ she will be eligible to apply either Institute Name wise or course name wise. There is no restriction on the number of choices selected.
- STEP 6: The choices selected can be edited by the candidates. But the editing can only be done before the final submission of the application form.
- STEP 5: The application form has to be submitted through online mode after the filling of choices. Candidates should take the printout of the filled Registration Form. Candidates have to remember registration number allotted and password during registration.
Submission of the Delhi ITI Online Form 2018
The ITI Delhi Application Form can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates don't need to send the application form. Candidates also need not send any document to the authorities. After the final submission of application form, candidates should take a print out of the form and keep it safe for future purpose.
In case of any query related to Delhi ITI Online Form 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below.