JEECE Application Form 2018 is available online from 16 April 2018 and the candidates willing to appear in the JEECE, have to fill & submit the application form by 10 May 2018. JEECE exam is conducted for the admission in B.Tech/ B.E course in Jharkhand Engineering colleges. This page gives information about the JEECE Application Form 2018 which comprises the information about filling up the application form, submission etc. Scroll down for JEECE 2018 Application Form. JEECE will be conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for admission in State Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions in the academic session 2018-19.
JEE Application Form 2018 Dates
JEECE Online Application - Started!
16 April 2018
JEECE Online Application Ends
10 May 2018
JEECE Pen and Paper Based Exam
26 May 2018
JEECE Application Form 2018 - Apply Online
The JEECE Application Form is available on the official website. However, the candidates willing to take admission in B.Tech/ B.E course need to apply through online mode by following the link available on this page below. JEECE exam is conducted for the admission in B.Tech/ B.E course.
Click Here to Apply Online
The instructions to fill the JEECE Application Form is given below. Therefore, the candidates are suggested to follow the instructions carefully while filling the form as the instructions will help the candidates to fill the application form in correct manner. The application form should be filled on or before the due date i.e. 10 May 2018.
STEP 1- Registration and form filling
- The candidates first need to register themselves on the official website of JEECE by following the link given above.
- The link will redirect the candidates to the official website of the JEECE where the candidates have to fill the basic details such as:
- Personal Details: In this section, the candidates have to fill the candidate’s name, parent’s details, date of birth, category, nationality etc.
- Course and Exam centre selection: After filling up the personal details, the candidates have to select the course they are applying for and the choice of two test centres.
- Educational Details: The candidates after filling up the personal as well as the course and exam centre choice, they have to fill up the educational details.
- Communication Details: After filling up the details mentioned above, the candidates at last need to fill the communication details in which the candidates have to fill the address of correspondence, state, pin code etc.
STEP 2 - Upload of Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression
After filling up the form successfully, the candidates have to upload the images in which they have to upload the following images
- Scanned photograph
- Left Thumb Impression
The candidates should know that the images mentioned above in JPG format are required to upload in one go. Partial uploading of documents is not allowed
STEP 3 - Payment & Submission
- The last and the final step of filling the JEECE Application Form is to make the payment of the application fee and submit it.
- The candidates can make the payment of the application fee through online mode. The candidates have to make the payment of the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- After paying the application fee, the candidates need to submit the application form. The candidates are suggested to check the details of the application before the final submission of the application form.
JEECE Application Fee 2018
The application fees are different for the General and SC/ ST categories. The candidates belonging to the respective categories must pay their application fee accordingly.
The fee has to be paid through online mode only that is Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The Application fee once paid by the candidates is Non-Refundable.
Payment of the JEECE Application Fee 2018
The candidates filling the application form need to make the payment of the application fee which is different as per the categories. The candidates should also know that the application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
The candidates need to make the payment of the application fee only once by any of the mode given below. The applicable service charges on any of the mode will be borne by the candidates.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Submission of the JEECE Application Form 2018
After paying the application fee, the candidates have to submit their application form ONLINE only. The candidates are advised to check the details of the application form and then make the final submission as the candidates need to know that once the application gets submitted, the candidates will not be able to change the details of the application form.
After the successful submission of the application form, the candidates are also advised to keep at least two printouts of the application form with them for future reference. The candidates are also advised not to send the hard copy of the application to the Board.
JEECE 2018 Test Centres
There are total 3 cities where the Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination will be held on 26 May 2018. The candidates are suggested to get the list of the test cities from the table below.
You can also read about JEECE Colleges
In the case of any query related to JEECE Application Form 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below.