AP ICET Results 2018 will be declared on 12 May 2018. The candidates, who will appear in the AP ICET 2018 Entrance Test which will be conducted on 2 May 2018 will be able to check AP ICET Result 2018 here on this page or also on the official website of the examination conducting body. AP ICET Exam 2018 is a Common Entrance examination for selection of the candidates for admission into MBA & MCA programs in the government University colleges and their affiliated colleges in the state Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2018-19. On this page, the information about the AP ICET Results 2018 is given and the steps to check the result is also given.
Complete Details on AP ICET 2018
AP ICET Results 2018 Dates
AP ICET 2018 Entrance Test
2 May 2018
AP ICET 2018 Announcement of Preliminary Key
4 May 2018
AP ICET 2018 Last Date for Submission of objections
6 May 2018
AP ICET 2018 Final Key and Exam Result
12 May 2018
AP ICET Results 2018 - Check here
The candidates who had appeared in the AP ICET 2018 examination which was held on 2 May 2018 in various cities within Andhra Pradesh can now check their examination result from 15 May 2018 and Now the APICET Rank Cards are also available for the candidates to download. Along with the result, the final keys and the response sheets evaluated with final keys is also available on the official website. The Candidates can check AP ICET 2018 result here by clicking the link given below and can also download the APICET Rank Cards. The candidates can check their result by following the guideline given below.
Click Here to Check Result
(Link will be available here)
Download APICET Rank Card
(Link will be available here)
How to check AP ICET Result?
- First, the candidates have to visit the official website of Venkateswara University or click on the link given here. The candidates will see the option to check the result there.
- Now the candidates have to click the option AP ICET 2018 result. After that, the candidates have to enter AP ICET registration number (created after successful submission of the application form), registered mobile number (Given during filling the application form) and the candidate’s date of birth.
- Now the AP ICET 2018 result of the candidates will appear on the computer screen. Now the candidates will be able to see their result.
- The candidates have to download now and take a print copy of AP ICET 2018 Result. The candidates will use this print copy to apply for admission, and they will also have to show their result during the time of admission.
AP ICET Merit List 2018
The candidates who will secure 25% qualifying marks in the AP ICET 2018 entrance examination (50 out of 200) and the candidates belongs to SC/ST category will be assigned the rank in the merit list on the basis of marks secured in AP ICET 2018. After the declaration of the results, candidates can get the admission to the MCA/MBA Course in any University or its affiliated colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
In the case of the same score secured in APICET 2018 by more than one candidate, the following criteria will be followed to resolve the tie:
- By considering the marks scored in Section A
- If the tie persists, marks obtained by a student in Section-B will be taken into consideration
- If the tie persists, the tie will be resolved by taking into account age of the candidate giving the older candidate priority
AP ICET Answer Key 2018 - Check Here
The answer key will be released by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) on 4 May 2018 so that the candidates will be able to estimate their score before the declaration of the result. If any of the candidates are not satisfied with the answer keys, then he/ she can send the objection regarding the answer key to the department of APSCHE.
The last date to send the objections regarding the answer key is 6 May 2018. All the candidates who have taken the entrance exams will be able to see the answer keys from this page and estimate their exam marks much before the result generation.
In the case of any query related to AP ICET Results 2018, please write to us in the comment section below.