Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy BPT Application Form 2018 is available and the candidates willing to secure the seats in the Amar Jyoti Institute for the BPT course can apply for the same either through online or offline mode. Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy is an institution of Amar Jyoti Charitable Trust. The institute offers BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) program, the candidates who are willing to get admission in this course have to fill the application form. Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy Application BPT Application Form 2018 will be filled by online or offline mode on or before 18 June 2018.
Amar Jyoti BPT Application Begins
30 April 2018
Amar Jyoti BPT Application Ends
18 June 2018
Amar Jyoti BPT Entrance Test
23 June 2018
Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy BPT Application Form 2018 - Apply Here
The candidates applying for the Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy BPT course have two options to apply for the BPT course. The candidates can fill the application form either through online or offline mode. Both the modes are described below.
The first method to fill the application form is through online mode in which the candidates have to click on the link provided below and have to furnish the required details in every section of the form. The candidates while filling the application form are suggested to provide the correct details.
Click Here to Apply Online
Another method to fill the application form is through offline mode in which the candidates have to download the application form which should be submitted at the institute address along with the correct amount of Demand Draft of application fee. The link to download the application form is given below.
Click here to download the application form
Steps to Fill Amar Jyoti Institute BPT Application Form
Candidate can fill the application form both online/ offline mode. Those applying offline must make sure to fill the form in CAPITAL LETTERS. Here are the steps to fill the application form:
STEP 1: (Fill the Personal Details): The candidates first need to follow the link given above to apply online. The link will redirect the candidates to the page where the candidates need to fill the application form by providing their personal details
STEP 2: (Fill the Correspondence Details): The candidates after filling up the personal details need to furnish the details of the correspondence in which they have to fill their address, city, pin code, mobile number, email address etc.
STEP 3: (Fill the Educational Details): After filling up the correspondence details, the candidates will be further redirected where they have to fill the academic details such as year of the passing of the class, subjects having in Class 10 or 12 etc. If the result and the details of the qualifying exam (12th) are not available then candidates have to click on to “RESULT AWAITED” and fill name of Board along with the roll Number.
STEP 4: (Declaration): At last, the candidates have to upload the documents such as mark sheet of Class 10 and 12, SC/ ST certificate, uploading declaration form, photograph etc.
Payment of Amar Jyoti Institute BPT Application Fee
- Offline Application: The candidates applying offline have to pay the application fee via cash or through demand draft (payable in Delhi) in favour of “Amar Jyoti Charitable Trust (BPT)” should be deposited at the institute administrative office
- Online Application: Online candidates can pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking, etc.
Amar Jyoti Institute BPT Application Form Submission
Candidates are advised to check the details of the application form and then make the final submission as the candidates need to know that once the application gets submitted, the candidates will not be able to change the details of the application form.
The online application form has to be filled & submitted online only. The candidates applying through offline mode have to send their filled application form along with Demand Draft and the required document to the following address:
The Director/ Principal,
Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy,
Karkardooma, Vikas Marg, Delhi-110092
Document to be submitted along with Amar Jyoti BPT Application Form
- Senior Secondary School Certificate issued by Board including date of birth.
- Final mark sheet (12th) of 10+2 scheme. In case, mark sheet is not available online results can be accepted\
- In case of result awaited: Undertaking with Admit card/certificate issued by school including roll number.
- Documentary evidence of having passed the final (12th) examination under 10+2 scheme (or equivalent)
- Certificate from the prescribed authority for candidates seeking admission under the reserved categories. (SC/ST/OH)
- Two recent passport size photographs of 51*51 mm, front view, white or off-white background
- NRI Sponsorship Certificate (If applicable)
In case of any query related to Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy BPT Application Form 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below.