Bennett University MBA Application Form 2018 can be filled in online as well as offline mode, The Application procedure has started from 16 October 2017. For the admission to the 2018-20 batch applicants will have to fill the application form to get admission into the 2-year full-time Bennett University MBA programme of the Bennett University MBA Application Form 2018 has to be filled by those candidates who completed his/ her graduation degree or graduating in 2018 and appeared in the MBA Entrance Test listed below.
|CAT 2017||XAT 2018|
Bennett University MBA Application Dates
Bennett University MBA Application for 2018 begin
16 October 2017
Last Date to apply for Bennett University MBA Admission
To be announced
Bennett MBA Academic Session Begin
02 July 2018 (Tentative)
Bennett University MBA Application 2018 - Apply Here
Candidates can fill and submit the Bennett University MBA Application Form in "Online" & "Offline" modes for the registration and admission to the Bennett University MBA programme. Bennett University has three different application form submission methods listed below. Applicants can choose any of the modes listed below to fill and submit the Bennett Universiy MBA Application Form.
- MBA Application Form 2018 - Download Here
- By Cash, From the University and the admission offices
- By Post, Sending a demand draft of Rs 1000 to University
Steps to fill the Bennett University MBA Application 2018
STEP 1: Fill the application form: The candidate has to fill the application form by giving Personal, academic Information, and other required details.
- Personal information: Candidate has to fill his/ her personal information such as Name, Gender, DOB, Marital Status, Nationality, Address, Contact No., etc.
- Qualification/ Eligibility Information: Candidate must fill his/ her Qualification and Eligibility Information such as 10th & 12th and Graduation completion details
- In this section Honor Policy and Conduct, Statement is given, candidate should read this carefully
- At the end of Application Form, Important Guidelines are given, candidate should read this carefully
STEP 2: After filling all the information applications will have to enclose the listed below photocopies of the documents.
STEP 3: Now applicants have to attach the demand draft drawn in favour of "Bennett University" in the case of offline payment and have to take the printout of the confirmation page after the successful payment in the case of the Online application process.
How to pay the Bennett University MBA Application Fee
- Online: Applicants can pay the application fee online if they are submitting the application form in online mode. They can choose any of the payment methods listed below for the Bennett University MBA Application listed below
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Offline: Those candidates who have downloaded the application form online must attach a demand draft of Rs. 1000 favouring Bennett University, payable at Noida/ Greater Noida (Those who have purchased the application form need not attach the bank draft).
Documents to be enclosed with the Application Form
- Candidate has to attach copy of 10th & 12th standard marks sheet along with Application Form
- Graduation mark sheet (if already qualified) or score sheet up to pre-graduation examinations.
- Candidate must have to attach Photocopy of CAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE Scorecard if the results are declared.
- Candidates may also send the hard copy of result to the University office, before the Last date of application
- A Demand Draft for INR 1000 favouring Bennett University payable at Noida / Greater Noida. (Not applicable to purchased application forms or those applying online)
Submission of Bennett University MBA Application Form 2018
Submit the duly filled application form along with demand draft and the required documents at below-mentioned address if applying through offline mode. Applicants are required to save the printout of the final confirmation page at the time of submission of the application form in online mode.
Admission Section –MBA
Bennett University Office, Plot No’s 8-11,
Tech Zone II, Near Dabra Village.
Greater Noida 201310,
Uttar Pradesh, India.
Bennett University Application Helplines
Tollfree Helpline No: 8800-444-422
University Exchange No: 0120-3948300
In case of any query related to "Bennett University MBA Application Form 2018”, you can write to us in the comment section below: