KIIT MBA Application Form 2018 can be submitted in "Online" or "Offline" mode and the last date for the submission is 20 January 2018. Applicants can get the application form for the admissions in 2018-20 session from the link given below this page. KIIT school of Management ,KIIT University offers admissions to MBA and MBA-RM through KIIT School of Management (KSOM) and KIIT School of Rural Management respectively. There is a common KIIT University MBA Application Form 2018 for both KSOM and KSRM MBA Admissions 2018-20. KIIT MBA Application Form 2018 for both KSOM and KSRM MBA Admissions 2018-20.
KSOM conducts KIITEE National Level Entrance Examination for Admissions in MBA course. KIIT University MBA Admissions will be based on the score of CAT 2017, XAT 2018, CMAT 2018, MAT, including KIITEE 2018 Entrance Examination.
KIIT MBA Application Important Dates
Last Date of Form Submission
20 January 2018
Dates of KIITEE Entrance Exam
28-29 January 2018
KIITEE Admit Card
24 January 2018
KIIT MBA Application Form 2018 - Apply Here
KIIT University MBA Application Form 2018 can be filled and submitted in either Online of Offline modes. Candidate can apply online or download KIIT University MBA Application form from the link given below or they can get the application form by post. Applicants are advised to keep the copy of the final application form after filling and submission for the future references.
KIIT MBA Application Online Mode
KIIT MBA Application Offline Mode
- Application form via Cash/DD: Obtain Application form by paying in cash or through DD at any of the following centres:
- Chairperson, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Information Centre, KIIT University, Chintan Building, Campus IV, Bhubaneswar
- Director Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar
- Application Form through Post: Candidates can also obtain the application form & prospectus by post, by sending a demand draft of Rs. 1250 in favour of “KIIT School of Management”
Steps to fill KIIT MBA Application Form 2018
STEP 1: In the first section, Candidate has to mention the course his/ her applying for - MBA/ MBA (RM).
STEP 2: Now, applicants have to enter their personal details like Name, DOB, Gender, Address etc. which must match with their identification documents.
STEP 3: Applicants have to now enter their educational information in the columns, It is advised to fill this section carefully as any ambiguity in information may lead to the termination of admission.
STEP 4: Candidate has to upload his/ her current photograph in digital format of JPEG/JPG (Dimensions 200px x 250px) as well as scanned digital copy of signature.
STEP 5: Candidate can pay the application fee by Credit/ Debit Card, Net Banking, etc. and take the printout of the final confirmation page for future references.
STEP 1: Candidate's Name, Parent's Name, and Date of Birth should be exactly same as mentioned in Class 10 Pass Certificate
STEP 2: Always leave a space/box blank between two parts of a name, and use a neat and clean handwriting to fill the application form.
STEP 3: Carefully fill in the application form since the options filled by the candidate can't be changed at later stages.
STEP 4: Affix your 2 passport size photographs in the spaces provided which must be taken on or after September 1, 2016.
STEP 5: Candidates may retain a photocopy of filled in Application Form for future correspondence if required.
KIIT MBA Application form Sample
KIIT University MBA Application Fee
Foreign/ NRI candidates
Payment of KIIT University MBA/MBA-RM Application fee
- KSOM : Candidates who are applying offline have to make a DD of Rs. 1250 drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar. The DD need to be sent with the filled and signed application form to KSOM.
- KSRM: Candidates who are applying offline have to make a DD of Rs. 1250 drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Rural Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar. The DD needs to be sent with the filled and signed application form to KIIT School of Rural Management.
Submission of KIIT University MBA Application form
Online Submission: Candidates applying through Online Mode would be required to submit copies of their mark sheets and other supporting documents at a later stage, as will be instructed by the institution. Payment can be done through credit card/bank transfer etc., as instructed/supported at the online payment site itself.
Offline Submission: The candidates who have filled the application form offline have to send the duly filled application form along with the Demand drafts to the following addresses
- Candidates applying for MBA: The Chairperson, Admissions, KIIT School of Management,
Campus – 7, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar – 751024
- Candidates applying for MBA in Rural Management: Admission Coordinator, KIIT School of Rural Management, Campus-7, P.O.-KIIT, Bhubaneswar 751024, Odisha.
Rejection of Application Form
Admission is liable to be cancelled at any point of time, either before or after admission, if:
- Any information provided in the application form is found to be incorrect or misleading
- The candidate fails to submit the final degree result on time as stipulated or fails to secure minimum eligible marks in the degree examination
- The terms and conditions of the admission offer letter are not fulfilled
KIIT Application Form Important Details
- Candidate can check his/her application form status on the website www.ksom.ac.in, from 24 January 2018.
- Candidates whose particulars do not appear on the website may contact the Chairperson, Admissions
- Such candidates may be required to forward a photocopy of the Application Form along with one passport size photograph (as pasted on the original Application Form) and proof of remittance of fees
- Candidate has to mention his/her name & address on the reverse of the Demand Draft
- Candidates should retain photocopies of the DD and the application form submitted for future reference.
- Fill up all required fields because Incomplete Application Form is liable to be rejected
KIIT University MBA Contact Details
KIIT School of Management Campus-7,
KIIT University Bhubaneswar
Odisha, India - 751024
Helpline Number: +91-0674-601 2504/ 674-6012 505 / 2725 007
In case of any query related to KIIT University MBA Application Form 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below: