ATMA Admit Card 2018 is available for download from 3 August for the exam which will be conducted on 5 August 2018. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the link given below or they can seek to the official website of ATMA. The Admit Card has been released by the conducting authority, AIIMS Test of Management Admissions on its official website. The candidates will be able to download ATMA Admit Card 2018 by using their username (PID) and password. The candidates are required to bring the ATMA Admit Card at the Exam Centre on the exam day i.e. 5 August 2018, along with the documents which are listed on this page. From this page, the candidates will get complete the information on ATMA Admit Card and other related details including the important dates, guidelines, steps to download and much more.
Latest Update: The ATMA Admit Card 2018 has been released. The link to download Admit Card is given below on this page.
Register Here for Free SMS Alert on ATMA Admit Card 2018
ATMA 2018 - Important Dates
Dates for June Exam
ATMA 2018 Application Begin
28 June 2018
Close of Payment gateway
31 July 2018
ATMA 2018 Registration Ends
31 July 2018
ATMA Admit Card 2018
3 August to 5 August 2018 Available
ATMA Online Test
5 August 2018 (between 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm)
ATMA 2018 Result
9 August 2018
ATMA Admit Card 2018 - Download Here
ATMA Admit Card 2018 is available to download from 3 August 2018 to 5 August 2018 till 12 PM. The Steps to download the Admit Card of ATMA are given below. Applicants have to follow the link given below to download the ATMA Admit Card.
- STEP 1: The candidates have to follow the given link to download the ATMA Admit Card 2018.
- STEP 2: Now, the candidates have to enter the username (PID) and password provided to them at the time of the registration process for ATMA 2018.
- STEP 3: After entering the details on the landing page at the prescribed columns, the candidates will be able to access and download their ATMA Admit Card 2018.
- STEP 4: The candidates have to take the printout of their ATMA Admit Card which will be required at the respective Exam Centers of the applicants.
Click here to Download ATMA Admit Card
ATMA Quick Links
Documents required at ATMA Test Centres
The candidates are required to arrive 1 hour before the commencement of the test on the ATMA Exam Date along with the documents listed below. The entry of the candidate can be restricted if any of the documents found absent. The list of the documents is given below:
- Admit card with two of your recent passport photographs affixed in the space provided.
- ATMA bulletin receipt issued to the candidate upon making payment of registration fee or email copy
- Copy of your Registration Form
- Photo Identification Document (In original)
ATMA Admit Card Important Guidelines for Students
- The candidates are required to check the relevant details on the Admit Card such as Name, Roll No, Test Centre, etc.
- The candidate should keep at least two copies of their Admit Card for future reference.
- The Admit Card will not be sent by post or email to any of the candidates.
- The candidates have to download the Admit Card through online.
- Admit Card is valid when the photograph of the candidate is pasted on it and produced a Photo ID proof.
- The candidate should ensure that the test invigilator signs in the space provided on the admit card.
ATMA Admit Card (Sample)
ATMA Sample E - Admit Card
ATMA Helpline Number for Correction in Admit Card
If any candidate is facing problem in downloading the Admit Card or if the candidates' Admit Card is misprinted then he/she have to call the given below helpline number.
Helpline Number - 040-23417875/76
ATMA 2018 - Complete Details
Any queries related to ATMA Admit Card 2018, you can write to us in the comments section below.