IBSAT Registration 2018 form is available online from 1 July 2018. IBSAT application is also available offline i.e. aspirants can visit the nearest IBS marketing branches near you. A link for IBSAT registration is available on this page for the convenience of candidates. The IBSAT application process four is divided into four part - Creation of profile, Filling and review of the application, Payment of the fee, and submission. The IBS registration fee is Rs. 1800 only and can be paid online via Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking. Also, candidates accessing the IBSAT registration form from the marketing branches of IBS are required to pay Rs. 1800 only.
Before filling IBSAT Registration Form 2018, aspirants must make sure that they fulfil the eligibility norms of the test. To fill IBS registration form, aspirants are required to be a graduate with at least 50% marks from a recognised Institute. The last date for submission of IBS application is 12 December 2018. ICFAI Foundation will be conducting IBSAT 2018 on 22 and 23 December 2018 for admission to the management programmes of the various campuses. Go through this page for complete details on IBSAT registration 2018, dates, steps, fees, etc.
Latest Update: IBS registration has started and the last date to apply is 12 December 2018.
IBSAT Registration 2018 - Dates
Some of the important dates regarding IBSAT registration 2019 are as follows -
IBSAT Registration Start
1 July 2018
Last date to Apply for IBSAT 2018
12 December 2018
IBSAT Exam Date
22 – 23 December 2018
IBSAT Registration 2018 - Eligibility
It is important for aspirants to make sure that they fulfil the eligibility norms of IBS before they start filling the IBSAT application form 2018. Failing to meet any of the eligibility norms will lead to cancellation of the candidature. The eligibility norms of IBSAT 2018 are as follows -
- Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree with at least 50% aggregate marks
- The medium of instruction for graduation must be English
- One must have completed 15 years of education (10+2+3 or 10+2+4)
- Students in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for the test Such candidates if selected will be given provisional admission
- If aspirants have completed their graduation a different language other than English are required to submit their TOEFL/NELT/IELTS
IBSAT Registration 2018 - Apply Online
Management aspirants who are willing to appear for IBSAT computer based test for admission to the various campuses of IBS are advised to fill out and submit the IBSAT registration form on or before the last date. As mentioned earlier, the IBS application is available online as well as offline mode. For the convenience of candidates, a link is provided below to access the IBSAT registration form 2018.
|Online IBS Application||The candidates have to register on the official website of IBS. After successful registration, the candidate will be provided with the online Application Form. After filling up the Application Form carefully, the completed Application Form should be submitted on the website.|
|Offline IBSAT Registration||The Candidates can also buy IBS Bulletin and Voucher from any of the IBS Marketing Branches located in about 37 cities all over India. Candidates can locate their nearest IBS Marketing Branch and then go ahead and buy the IBS bulletin which contains the Application Voucher by paying the Application fees.
The Application Voucher has to be scratched in order to get the Application number. The candidate has to use this Application number and the Voucher number to login into the official website. There the password has to be changed and then the candidate will be automatically redirected to the Application Form page. The candidate has to fill up the Online Application Form and submit it on the website.
Click Here to Fill IBSAT Registration Form 2018
Click Here to locate nearest IBS Marketing Office
IBSAT Registration 2018 - Steps to Fill IBS Application
The following are the steps to fill online IBSAT registration form 2018 -
- Registration: In case the candidate has not purchased the voucher then they have to first register on the official website by entering their personal details.
- Payment of Application Fee: In case of online application, online payment can be made through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking
- Login: Candidates opting for online payment will receive the Login Details on their email ID after the payment. If payment is done offline through voucher, then the Voucher has to be scratched in order to enter the Application number and Password provided over there. After the login has been completed, the candidate password and then the candidates can fill the online application form.
- Fill Application Form: On the Form Personal details and Academic qualifications, details have to be filled up in accordance with the course selected.
- Upload Photograph: After filling up all the Application Form, the candidate’s Photograph has to be uploaded. The Photograph should either be in gif or jpeg format and the size of the file should not exceed 25 KB. It should be between 140 to 160 pixels.
- Submit Application Form: In the last step a Declaration will be provided and the candidate has to select “I Agree” in order to submit the application form.
IBSAT Registration Form 2018 - Submission of IBS Application
Application Form has to be submitted only through the Online Portal. Candidates who have bought the Application Voucher by Cash also have to submit their application form online. IBSAT 2018 Bulletin will be dispatched to the candidates within seven days from the date of filling the online application form.
IBSAT Registration 2018 - Fee Payment
To conclude the online registration process, a candidate must pay the IBSAT registration fee 2018. Some important points regarding the IBS application fee and payment method are as follows -
- IBSAT Registration Fee: Rs. 1800
- Online Payment: The Registration Fee can be paid online with the help of HDFC and ICICI Debit Card or Credit Card of any bank or Net Banking facility with the following banks -
ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, Corporation Bank, Bank of Rajasthan, Federal Bank, Allahabad Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank, Axis Bank, State Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, South Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Karnataka Bank, Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait.
- Offline Payment: The Application Voucher along with the IBSAT bulletin can be purchased offline by paying the Application fees by cash at the IBS Marketing Branch.
About IBSAT 2018
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test or IBSAT 2018 is an all India level MBA entrance exam that is conducted by the IFCAI Foundation of Higher Education, Hyderabad. IBSAT 2018 is the entrance test for getting admission to the MBA/PGPM programs in the different IBS Campuses all over India on the basis of IBSAT/NMAT/CAT Scores. The following are the programmes offered by the various campuses of ICFAI Business Schools
- 2 year MBA at IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, and IBS Jaipur
- 2-year PGPM (Postgraduate Program in Management) at 6 IBS campuses - Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune
- 4-year PhD program (Full Time/Part Time) at IBS Hyderabad
IBSAT Registration 2018 Helpline
Telephone Board: 040 – 23440963
Toll Free: 1800 425 55 66 77
In the case of any query regarding IBSAT Registration 2018, you can write in the comments section below.