MAT Result 2018 for the May Exam which will be held on 6 and 20 May 2018 has been declared on 25 May 2018. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their result for MAT by following the link given on this page. The candidates can check their MAT May Exam Scores and can also download the MAT Score Card from this page. MAT Result 2018 Score is acceptable for the session of one year only in most of the participating colleges. Get complete details on how to check MAT Result 2018, download score card etc. MAT Exam is conducted four times in the year in months of February, May, September, and December.
Register Here for Free SMS Alert for MAT Details
MAT Result 2018 Dates
MAT Pen and Paper Test
6 May 2018
MAT 2018 Computer Based Test
|20 May 2018|
MAT Result 2018 - Declared!
25 May 2018
MAT Result 2018 - Check the MAT May Result
MAT May Result 2018 has been declared by The All India Management Association (AIMA). The candidates who will appear in the exam conducted on 6 and 20 May 2018 will be able to check the result by following the link given on this page. To get MAT May Result 2018, the applicants have to follow the link given below and enter the following details in each section:
- Roll Number
- Form Number
- Month of Test
MAT Result (May) 2018 - Check Here
(Image given below is for illustrative purpose)
How to check MAT 2018 Result
- STEP 1: The candidates have to enter his/her nine-digit Roll Number and six-digit Form Number in the space given, which can be found on the roll number and application form for MAT.
- STEP 2: Select the specific MAT Exam and its month from the given list.
- STEP 3: Click on the submit button to check the MAT 2018 Result.
The candidates can also receive their MAT result on their phone by SMS: MATSFORM NO D.O.B (DD/MM/YY) to 54242 Eg: MATS 200391 030985 to 54242. It applies to All Phone Operators.
How to get MAT Duplicate Score Card
Request for duplicate Score Card after the 45 days of the result declaration will be charged Rs 100 which is to be paid by the candidate in the form of the Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi. The candidates can apply for the duplicate scorecard of the MAT examination by following the steps given below.
- Application to be written on a plain paper requesting for issuing a duplicate score card
- Photocopy of the Admit Card’s lower half which was handed over at the test centre duly signed by the invigilator is required.
- Everything in a Self-addressed envelope having:
- Size 24cms x 12cms (approx.)
- Address of the candidate written in Capital letters
- Rs 40 Postage stamp to be affixed for sending by Speed Post.
- The above documents are to be sent to the address mentioned below
All India Management Association Management
House 14, Institutional Area New Delhi-110 003
In case of any query related to MAT Result 2018, write to us in the comment section below.