Nirma University Application Form 2018 for B.Tech can be filled through online mode. The process of filling application form for Nirma University B.Tech Admission has started from 12 April 2018. The candidates who wish to pursue B.Tech course from Nirma University are required to fill and submit the Nirma University B.Tech Application Form until 31 May 2018. While filling the application form of Nirma University B.Tech admission, the candidates will be required to fill personal as well as academic details. The candidates who successfully fill and submit the application form will be allowed to appear in the counselling. The candidates should keep in mind to ensure their eligibility criteria before filling up the Nirma University Application Form 2018 for BTech. This page also has the instructions to fill up the application form.
Nirma University B.Tech Application Begin
12 April 2018
Nirma University B.Tech Application Ends
31 May 2018
About Nirma University
Nirma University B.Tech Admissions are done on the basis of JEE Mains Score. Nirma University offers multidisciplinary U.G., P.G. and PhD courses in Engineering. The Institute of Technology, Nirma University, was established in 1995 by Nirma Education and Research Foundation (NERF) in Gujarat.
NIRMA University Application Form 2018 - Apply Online
Nirma University B.Tech Application Form 2018 has started from 12 April 2018. All the candidates who are eligible and willing to pursue B.Tech studies from Nirma University are suggested to fill the online form. The last date to fill the application form for Nirma University B.Tech is 31 May 2018. Hence, the candidates are advised to fill and submit the form as soon as possible. The link to apply online is given below. The candidate can apply for All India as well as NRI seats. The candidates have to fill the Nirma University Application Form 2018 for B.Tech by providing their Personal, Educational, Communication Details etc.
Click Here to Apply Online
Documents to be kept ready while filling the application form
- Photo and Signature scan (Under 200 kb)
- Scanned copy of JEE (Main) Admit card.
- Application and Roll No. details given on your JEE Admit card.
- Candidate Name, D.O.B. should be filled strictly as per JEE (Main) 2018 admit card.
Steps to fill the Nirma University Application Form 2018
The steps to fill the application form is also provided to the candidates. The candidates are suggested to fill the application form by keeping the steps in mind.
- STEP 1: Register on the official website of Institute of Technology Nirma University (ITNU) and re-login to fill the application form by following the link given on this page.
- STEP 2: After Login, it will ask about these three specific details for which right selections are given below:
- Institute: (ITNU) Institute of technology,
- Program: Bachelor of Technology. Please note that the program preference can be ticked in the desired order and the modifications can be made until the last date of application submission.
- Admission: All India Seats (35%) or NRI seat (15%).(As applicable.)
- STEP 3: An important guidelines page will open, accept and continue to go to the main online page.
- STEP 4: Fill the information as per JEE (Main) 2018 admit card and save and continue to go to the next page.
- STEP 5: Upload photo & signature scan (not more than 200kb in jpeg/jpg formats) Fill Educational Qualification details, JEE Main details, Program Preference, Upload documents (JEE Main 2017 Admit Card).
- STEP 6: Payment of the Application Fee: Application fee has to be paid Online only using Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Editing of NIRMA University Application form for B.Tech 2018
The candidates are suggested to fill the application form correctly and ensure that the details filled by them are correct in all aspect before the final submission of the form so that the candidates would not need to edit the application form. Despite, if the candidates face such issue, then the candidates can edit their application form anytime and as many time they want but before the submission only. No changes or editing is allowed after the last date of submission.
NIRMA B.Tech 2018 Application fee
Candidates who passed class 12 from
|Rs. 413 (Rs 350 + 18% GST)|
All other Candidates
|Rs. 1416 (Rs 1200 + 18% GST)|
Submission of the Nirma University Application Form 2018
The application form has to be submitted through ONLINE only. The candidates must note that the submission will be assumed complete when Application Fee is paid and a Registration Number is allotted to the candidate. The candidates filling the application form are suggested to fill the application form correctly and check all the details before final submission of the form. After the successful submission of the application form, the candidates are also advised to keep at least two printouts of the application form with them for future reference
NIRMA University Contact
Phone Number: (02717) 241911 -15
Admission Office (Direct): (02717) 241271, 079-30642583
Fax: (02717) 241917
For queries related to Nirma University Application form for B.Tech 2018, you can write to us in the comments section below.