PPMET Result 2018 will be declared for the exam will be conducted tentatively in July 2nd week 2018. The Selected candidates will be called for PPMET Counselling 2018. PPMET is an Entrance Exam conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot, Punjab for admission to BSc Nursing. PPMET Result 2018 will also available at the office of the University at Faridkot and will be intimated to each candidate by an official gazette.
PPMET Result Dates 2018
|Events||Dates 2017||Dates 2018
(Will be updated soon)
|PPMET Result||10 July||-|
|PPMET Rank List||20 July||-|
|PPMET Round 1 Application||20 July to 10 August||-|
|Seat Allotment List||18 August||-|
|Document Verification + Fee Deposit
(at the allocated College)
|18 August to 24 August||-|
|Display of Vacant seats for 2nd Round||1 September||-|
|PPMET Counselling Round 2
|8 -23 September||-|
|Allotment of Seats||27 September||-|
PPMET Result 2018 - Check Rank List Here
PPMET result 2018 will be declared tentatively in the second week of July 2018. The BFUHS will release the marks for all students who will be appeared in the exam. The merit list of the selected candidates prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET 2018). The candidates who will be appeared in the entrance exam which will be held in the second week of July 2018 can check the final result here by clicking the link given on this page.
The candidates score required marks in the entrance test will be selected for admission counselling. The PPMET Rank List will be released by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot, Punjab. The candidates can check their rank by following the link below. The last year Rank list and result are given below. This year merit list will be uploaded when available.
Register Here for Alert on BSc Nursing Admission
PPMET Counselling 2018
The Selected candidates will be called for the allotment of seats. PPMET Counselling will be done after the personal appearance of the candidate before the selection committee. To appear in counselling the candidate must have secured PPMET marks 280 or above (For SC/BC Candidates PPMET marks 240 or above).
- NRI Candidates have to apply on a separate application form. There is a separate 'NRI Corner' on the university's website, the candidates can apply on a separate application form available there.
- A separate merit list will be released by the Director Sports Department, Chandigarh for Seat under Sports category. These seats will be allocated online.
The Counselling will be conducted in two rounds, let us look at the details of each round;
PPMET Counselling Round 1
Online submission of preferences of colleges/category (for BSc Nursing) for Round 1 will start in July 2018. The last date for submission of online admission application form and filling of preferences of colleges/ category /quota is August 2nd week 2018. The candidates must note that any request regarding change in preferences/colleges/categories will not be allowed after the last date.
Registered Candidates who are eligible for Counselling have to visit University website and login and:
- STEP 1: Fill the Admission Application Form.
- STEP 2: Fill/Edit Choices for B.Sc. Nursing Course.
The Candidates can fill multiple choices of colleges.
Click here to Apply for PPMET First Counselling Round
(Link will be activated soon)
- The seats will be allotted as per PPMET merit cum preferences given by the candidates.
- The candidates to whom seats are allocated in Round 1 have to deposit the admission fee in the branch of OBC Bank through Challan Form (available at University website) and report at the allotted nursing college for Joining and Medical Checkup, checking of documents/ eligibility at the respective colleges.
PPMET Counselling Round 2
PPMET Counselling Round 2 will start in the first week of September 2018. The second round of PPMET Counselling is basically conducted to fill up the vacant seats, the University will display a list for the same. The seats will be allotted based on PPMET merit and preferences given by the candidate.
- All choices filled in the first round will be null and void, fresh choices have to be filled for Round 2. The candidates who have missed filling preferences in 1 round of counselling can also submit online preferences by visiting the official website of the university.
The candidates who want to shift seat to another college can also apply. It is to be noted that the candidates who do not fill any choices will retain their first-round seat.
PPMET Counselling Schedule 2018
PPMET Counselling Schedule 2018 will be available here. The process is expected to be started from July 2018. The notification regarding the same will be released soon. The candidates can check the dates of last year counselling here. This year dates will be updated once available.
In the case of any query related to PPMET Result & Counselling 2018, write to us in the comment section below.