KCET Application Form Correction 2018 facility is available from 27 March 2018. The candidates who have filled the application form can make the required changes in all the fields of the application form. KCET Application Form Correction 2018 is an opportunity for candidates to edit their Online application submitted before the due date of submission of the application form. Candidates can make any kind of necessary changes that they want in their application form, scroll down for details. Get Details on KCET Application Form Correction 2018 on this page.
Latest Update - KCET Application Form Correction has started from 27 March , Scroll down to get details.
Register Here to Get SMS Alert Regarding KCET Application Form Correction and other Details
KCET Application Form Correction 2018 Dates
KCET Application Form Filling
|1 February to 8 March 2018|
KCET Application Process Starts Again
|15 to 22 March 2018|
KCET Application Correction - Started!
|27 March to 01 April 2018|
Last date for Fee Payment
|9 March 2018|
KCET Application Form Correction 2018 - Edit Here
Only the candidates who have filled the application form will be able to make the correction in the application form. KCET application form correction will be done in online mode only. Once, the correction window gets started, the candidates will be able to make any kind of changes in the form. Check out the steps given below to edit the application form.
Click Here for KCET Application Correction 2018
The entire online application process is in two phases.
- In the first phase, candidates will fill the details and can edit the data any number of times and also can take the draft printouts before selecting the declaration.
- In the second phase, the candidates have to select the declaration after confirming themselves that there are no changes to be incorporated or all the entries made by them in the online application are correct.
- Once the declaration is done there is no provision to change/ edit/delete/add any information to the entries already made by the candidates.
Candidates must note that once the information is changed in the KCET application, the candidate will not be allowed to carry out the changes once again. So, students need to check all the details before making the final submission. They should also take a print out of the application form after submitting it for future purpose.
How to Make Correction in KCET Application Form 2018
To edit KCET Application form, the candidate has to follow the following steps:
- STEP 1: Login by entering the User ID and Password. To login candidate can either Login using the link given above or go to KEA Website and click on "CET-2018 Edit option of online application”.
- STEP 2: Enter the user ID and select 'Send OTP' button. The candidate will receive an OTO on his/her registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to get the KCET application modification Screen.
- STEP 3: Make the necessary changes and select “Declaration” button and Submit it without any fail, otherwise the changes made by the candidates will not be considered.
- STEP 4: Take the final printout and obtain Principal / Gazetted Officer Signature on it.
Instructions Regarding KCET Application Form Correction
Before making the changes, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form if not taken previously and verify all the details and information given in the KCET 2018 application form.
Editing or modify: Candidates can log in with their ID and Password and make the necessary changes only if required.
- The candidates can log in a number of times before submitting the Declaration and once the declaration has been submitted no changes can be made further in the application form.
Reservation Candidates: The candidates who have claimed their reservation such as Caste, Income, Agriculture, 371 (j) etc have to enter RD number printed on the certificate if not entered by selecting the 'Online verification tab'.
Changing the selected category: The candidates who wish to change the category from SC, ST, Cat-1 to any other Categories will have to pay the balance fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Executive Director, KEA on or before last week of May 2018, failing which their changes will not be affected.
Final Print Out: After the entire editing process is over, the candidate must take a final print out and obtain Principal / Gazetted Officer Signature without any fail.
Quick links related to KCET 2018
- KCET 2018 - Complete Details
- KCET 2018 Application Form
- KCET Option entry 2018, KCET Counselling
- KCET Admit Card
- KCET Question Papers 2018
- KCET Answer Key 2018
For any queries related to KCET Application Form Correction 2018, write us in the comment section below.