KIITEE Result 2018 will be declared on 5 May 2018 and available on this page below. The provisional result will also be released before the final result, it may declare in the last week of April 2018. Therefore, the candidates can download the provisional result from the official website of the university. Alternately, candidates can also check KIITEE result 2018 on this page as well as because the link to check the result is given on this page below. A separate merit list for each course would be prepared and displayed on the official website of the University.
KIITEE is conducted by KIIT University, to give admission to eligible candidates in Under Graduate Engineering, Architecture, Medical, law and postgraduate programmes under Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology.
KIITEE Provisional Result
|The last week of April 2018|
KIITEE Final Result
|The first week of May 2018|
|The 2nd week of May 2018|
KIITEE Result 2018 - Check Here
KIITEE provisional result for the year 2018 will be released in the last week of April 2018 and the candidates can check the result by entering the details in the window given below. However, the KIITEE Final Result 2018 will be declared on 5 May 2018 for the entrance exam conducted from 15 to 24 April 2018. To check KIITEE result 2018, the candidate can enter his/ her Application Number and Date of Birth.
The candidates are requested to download the result and retain it for counselling and admission purpose. Those candidates who are able to cross the cut-off marks would be called for counselling. The KIITEE Counselling process will start from 20 May 2018. The candidates have to enter their Application number and Date of Birth to check the result.
Click here to Check Result
(Link will be updated when available)
In KIITEE, there will be separate Rank Card prepared for all the courses offered and subsequently the candidates would be called for the counselling.
- KIITEE Rank Card indicating the secured rank will be sent to the qualified candidates. Candidates can also download the rank card from the website. Only those who have qualified the cut off will be called for counselling.
KIITEE 2018 Review and Tie Breaker
Since it is a computer-based test, there will be no provision for review and the rechecking; however, in the case of any kind of tie whatsoever, the following methodology would be adopted to break it. For candidates obtaining similar marks, the decision for granting the rank would be based on the following manner.
For B.Arch: On the basis of marks obtained in NATA.
For B.Tech (LE): On the basis of marks obtained in Mathematics then in Basic Electrical Engineering and if both the aforementioned criteria fail the person older in age would be considered for admission.
For MBBS/ BDS/ B.Sc. (N): On the basis of marks obtained in Biology and Chemistry and if the criteria fail then on the basis of the person who is older in age.
For BBA/BCA/Bachelor in Design (Fashion/Textile), Bachelor in Film and Television Production, BA.LL, BBA.LLB, B.Sc. LLB, Integrated Master of Mass Communication: The tiebreaker would be on the base of marks obtained in Mathematics if that fails then analytical Ability, English and last but not the least by age.
KIITEE 2018 Counselling
The counselling and seat allocation would be based on the performance of the candidates. The candidates have to carry the following documents for counselling.
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate only for MCA, MCA(LE), M.Sc (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology)
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Tech./B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech./LLM/Ph.D Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
- GATE Score Card (for M.Tech. GATE Qualified only)
- School/College Leaving Certificate
- Conduct Certificate/ Character Certificate
- Demand Draft of Rs.75,000 which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs.10,000 (NonRefundable) in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Balance fee as per the fee structure is to be paid on the day of reporting.
In the case of any query related to KIITEE Result 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below.