AP LAWCET and PGLCET Application Form 2018 is available on this page. The last date of submission of the AP LAWCET /PGCET Application Form without late fee is 5 April 2018. AP LAWCET-2018 for admission into 3 years and 5 years law courses and AP PGLCET-2018 for admission into LL.M courses offered by state Universities in A.P. including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2018-19. AP LAWCET and PGCLET exam will be conducted on 19 April 2018.
AP LAWCET and PGLCET 2018 Application Date
The application form can be paid by giving late fee till the following dates:
|AP LAWCET & PGLCET Online Application Starts||9 March 2018|
|AP LAWCET & PGLCET Last Date for Submission
without Late Fee
|5 April 2018|
|AP LAWCET & PGLCET Last date to submit application (with Rs. 500 late fee)||10 April 2018|
|Correction in Online Application Form||8 to 9 April 2018|
|Admit Card Available||12 April 2018|
|Date of AP LAWCET & PGLCET Exam||19 April 2018 (02:30 PM to 04:00 PM)|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||22 April 2018|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||23 April 2018|
|Result Announcement||25 April 2018|
AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2018 Application Form - Apply Here
AP LAWCET/PGLCET Application form has to be submitted only through online mode. The online application is started on 9 March 2018 and the last date to apply without late fee is 5 April 2018. To fill an online application, the candidates have to visit the official website of AP LAWCETand PGCLET 2018 at https://www.sche.ap.gov.in. or can click on the following link.
Click Here to Apply Online
Steps to Fill the Application Form
After depositing the application fee candidate has to proceed to fill the online application by clicking the button "Proceed to fill Online Application Form" and fill the following details.
- Fill the application form giving Personal Information, Academic Details, and Transaction ID.
- Give Test Center Preference.
- Upload the Scanned copy of passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB).
- Upload the scanned signature of the candidate (size15 KB).
Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If a candidate wishes to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the online application.
Payment of Application Fee
To apply for AP LAWCET/ PGLCET candidate will have to first pay the application fee: The Application fee can be paid in one of the following two ways:
AP Online: Visit any of the AP Online centres, pay the application fee and obtain a receipt for Registration fee paid and ensure that it contains a Transaction. The candidate has to visit AP Online centres with the following details:
- Candidate's Name, Date of Birth and Candidate's Father's name Date of Birth
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate, SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Mobile Number.
Debit/Card: Candidates can make payment online through Debit and Credit card. After successful payment, a "Transaction Id" is generated.
AP LAWCET/ PGLCET Application Submission
AP LAWCET & APPLGCET Application Form should be submitted only through online mode. The application form can be submitted without late fee till 5 April 2018. Candidate no need to send print-out of the application form.
Information required for filling Online Application
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size less than 30 KB) of the candidate for uploading.
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size less than 15 KB) of the candidate for uploading.
- Examination Centre to which candidate wishes to appear AP LAWCET/PGLCET-2018 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- Aadhaar Card Number
- E-Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Graduation - URBAN or RURAL area
- It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Centre well before so that candidate can take examination tension-free.
- Candidates will not be ALLOWED to take the exam if they are late it is suggested to reach the exam centre before the exam start time.
AP LAWCET/PGLCET Application Fee
The candidates have to make payment of the application fee for LAWCET and PGLCET 2018 as under:
|LAWCET 2018||Rs. 750|
|PGLCET 2018||Rs. 850|
Editing AP LAWCET/PGLCET Application form
After submission of online application, if any corrections are to be incorporated, the candidate can login to the website with his details and modify the information.
- If a candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, the candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the "Submit Complaint" in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory.
AP LAWCET/PGLCET 2018 Test Centres
Regional Centers of Entrance Test for 3 years / 5 year LL.B. Courses:
In a case of any query related to AP LAWCET and PGLCET Application form 2018, write to us in the comment section below.