SAAT Result 2018 is declared on 16 May 2018. The candidates can now download the SAAT rank card for admission in Shiksha “o” Anusandhan University. SAAT is a pen and paper-based test for the admission in BBA, B.Tech, B.Pharm, BHMCT, BBA LLB (H), B.Sc. (Agriculture) and Integrated BA LLB (H). SAAT 2018 was conducted from 20 to 30 April 2018. On the basis of SAAT Result 2018, the merit list will be prepared for different courses. SAAT also takes JEE Main score for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Program at Faculty of Engineering and Technology.
SAAT Exam Date
20 to 30 April 2018
Publication of Result
16 May 2018
SAAT Result 2018 - Download Scorecard
SAAT Result 2018 is available now for all courses. The candidates who appeared in the exam can now check their result. To download SAAT rank card the candidates have to enter their Application Number and Password. The merit list for admission to different courses is prepared based on SAAT result 2018.
SAAT Result 2018 - Check Here
Preparation of SAAT 2018 merit list
The SAAT merit list for all the qualifying candidates is prepared in the following manner.
- For B.Tech: For candidates who have applied for B.Tech/B.E., the merit list is prepared based on the score obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For Pharmacy: For candidates who have applied for Pharmacy, the merit list would be prepared based on the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, whichever is higher.
- For Engineering and Technology / MCA, Pharmacy - One merit list from each stream would be chosen for the admission.
- For MCA, M.Tech. (Branch wise), M.Sc. (All), MBA, MHA, MHM, MTTM, M.Pharm., and M.Sc. Nursing: One merit list from each stream would be chosen for the admission.
- For BHMCT: Only one merit list is prepared for this course
- For B.Sc. Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Courses: Only one merit list is prepared for this course
- For B.B.A.LLB Courses: Only one merit list is prepared for this course.
Branch Allotment for B.Tech
The candidates who had applied for the SAAT B.Tech and have secured a rank can now give preference for the choice of branch. The details to be entered for branch allotment are as follows
- Candidate Name, DOB, Gender, Father's Name
- Email Address, Phone Number
- 10th Percentage, SAAT Application Number
- Category rank
- Give 5 Preferences for branch - If the branches given in preference are same then it would not be considered.
SAAT Counselling 2018 after the result
The SAAT counselling will be held at the university campus. Only those candidates who have been able to secure rank will be called for the counselling. The seat allocation will be purely based on merit. The following documents have to be carried on the day of the counselling.
- Admit card of SAAT 2018
- Rank Card of SAAT 2018
- Proof of Identity
- Original Date of Birth Certificate / 10th certificate
- Original School / College Leaving Certificate
- Class 12 Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet and Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (for MCA / M.Tech. /M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All / MBA / MHA /MHM / MTTM)
- Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet (for MCA / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All / MBA / MHA.
For any other queries related to SAAT Results 2018, you can write us in the comment section below.