MMUCET Admit card 2016 will be sent to the candidates by post before May 18, 2016. If the admit card does not reach in time then candidates should collect their duplicate MMUCET admit card from the Admission Office at MMU Mullana on or before May 26, 2016.
MMUCET 2016 is an Under-Graduate level examination conducted by Maharishi Markandeshwar University. It is conducted for admission in various MBBS and BDS Seats in the MMU Institutes. MMUCET 2016 is a paper pencil test which will be conducted on May 29, 2016.
The candidates are required to furnish MMUCET 2016 Admit card at the time of;
- Entry to the examination hall.
- During the examination for necessary identification by the invigilator on duty.
- Counselling Session before the counselling board.
Dispatch of Admit Card
May 18, 2016
Distribution of duplicate Admit Card
On or before May 26, 2016
May 29, 2016
MMUCET Admit card 2016
At the time of filling the application form, the candidate will have to fill three admit card to be annexed with the Application form. The original will be sent to the candidate by speed post before May 18. Candidate must carefully examine the admit card for entries made therein. MMUCET Admit card will bear the following information:
- Candidate’s Roll Number.
- Candidate’s Name, Photograph and signature.
- Father’s name.
- Examination Center.
Candidates should carefully examine his/her MMUCET Admit Card for all the entries. In the case of any discrepancy, the candidate must immediately inform the Convener, MMUCET 2016.
Toll-free No. 1800-2740-240
Landline: 01731-274475, 76, 77, 78
Duplicate MMUCET Admit Card 2016
In the case of non-receipt of MMUCET Admit Card, candidates can collect their duplicate admit card from the Admission Office at MMU Mullana. The last date of collecting duplicate admits card is May 26, 2016.
Guidelines for the candidates appearing in MMUCET 2016
- Candidates have to report the examination center one hour before the Examination time.
- Candidate must carry a black ball pen.
- No candidate will be admitted to the examination hall until he/she produce valid MMUCET Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed in examination hall fifteen minutes after commencement of examination.
- The invigilator will check the admit card of the candidates to compare photographs.
- Log table, slide rule, paper, books, calculator, mobile phone and any other electronic gadget is not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Candidates will be given sealed Test Booklet and OMR sheet ten minutes before the commencement of the exam. He/she should open it only when allowed by the examiner.
- Do not tamper the admit card or try to alter any entry.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their MMUCET Admit Card in good condition until the time of admission.
- Candidate must not fold or temper the OMR sheets. These OMR sheets are evaluated by computer.
- There will be no revaluation or rechecking of the OMR sheets.
If you have any query about MMUCET Admit Card you can write in the comment section below.