GCET 2018 Admit Card will be available in offline mode only from 7 April to 27 April 2018 and the candidates have to obtain the Goa CET 2018 Admit Card in person from the admission committee at the time of submission of the application form. Directorate of Technical Education will not issue online admit cards hence, the admit card will not be available online or sent by post. Goa CET Admit card will not be sent by post to the candidates neither can they be downloaded from the website. GCET 2018 Admit Card will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their duly filled application forms before the due date. Candidates can collect their Goa CET (GCET) 2018 Admit Card from their respective exam centres after the GCET 2018 Application Form submission.
GCET 2018 Admit Card Dates
Issue of GCET 2018 Admit Card by DTE for Goa CET
|7 April 2018|
Issue of admit card by DTE Goa for the
|27 April 2018|
GCET 2018 Exam Date
|8 May & 9 May 2018|
GCET 2018 Admit Card for Goa CET - How to get one?
GCET 2018 Admit Card for B.E., B.Pharm, BHMS, BAMS, Allied Health Sciences, & B.Sc. in Nursing can be obtained on the very same day of submitting the form i.e. from 7 April 2018 to 27 April 2018. The candidates need to know that the admit card neither be available online and nor be sent by post to any of the candidate. The candidate should verify the following on the admit card and if they find any discrepancy in the admit card they should immediately report to the authorities at the centre.
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Address of the test centre.
- Date and time of GCET and other relevant information.
GCET 2018 Admit Card related Important Instructions
- At the time of submission of the form, the applicant must carry three identical photographs with other relevant certificates, to obtain a photo-admit card.
- Candidates must collect the admit card from the application reception centre.
- Admit cards will be issued only to candidates in person.
- Candidates must preserve the GCET 2018 Admit card till the time of admission.
- The admit card will not be dispatched through the post to the candidates, so no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Admit Card is an important document to be carried at the exam centre.
- Candidates are suggested not to tamper the GCET 2018 Admit Card or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
Guidelines for the candidates appearing in GCET 2018
- Candidates must produce ‘Photo Admit Card’ for appearing in the GCET test at the designated centre and produce the same to the invigilator for verification.
- Candidates must reach the examination hall 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the paper.
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes from the start of the test.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry a calculator, mobile and any other electronic gadget inside the examination hall.
- Use of any unfair means and acts of indiscipline on the part of the candidate shall be severely punished.
- GCET 2018 Admit card is not transferable to any other person.
GCET 2018 Exam Pattern
- Total Questions: 75
- Duration: 2 hours
- Marking Scheme: Each question shall have four choices for answers, out of which only one shall be correct. A correct answer shall carry one mark for each question.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong/multiple answers.
|Number of Questions|
Get GCET Syllabus - Click Here
In case of any other queries related to GCET 2018 Admit Card, you can write us in the comment section below.