Lloyd Law College Admit Card for BALLB program has been released today and is available online from 23 May 2018 for the exam to be held on 26 May 2018. The candidates can download the Lloyd Law College Admit Card by entering the required details on this page. It is to be noted that the admit card will not be sent by post and the student will not be allowed to appear in the exam without the LET admit card. Lloyd conducts exam for the admission in law colleges. This page gives the information about the Lloyd Law College Admit Card which comprises the information about downloading the admit card, in case the candidates are unable to download admit card etc.
Latest Update: Lloyd Law Admit Card has been released today on 23 May 2018 and is available to download on this page.
Lloyd Law College Admit Card Dates
Lloyd Law College Admit Card - Released!
|23 May 2018|
Lloyd Entrance Test 2018 Exam Date
26 May 2018
Get Complete Details on Lloyd Law College Admission 2018
Lloyd Admit Card 2018 - Download Here
The Lloyd admit card for the entrance test known as Lloyd Entrance Test is available to download here from 23 May 2018. The admit card is available only for those candidates who have filled the application form correctly and submitted it successfully. The candidates need to click on the link given below and enter their registered email id in order to download LET Admit Card.
Click Here to Download Admit Card
Steps to download Lloyd Law College Admit Card
The students can download the Lloyd Law College admit card from the official website by entering their required details. The admit card for BA.LLB would contain the following information and it is important for each candidate to cross-check the information and assess that there are no discrepancies at all. The Candidates should carefully go through all the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- Full name of the candidate
- Date of birth and gender
- Test center name
- Papers appearing for
What if candidates are unable to download Lloyd Admit Card?
If the students are unable to download the admit card due to any reason then they should contact the college authorities on the given helpline number. The college authorities will allot a test center to the students and then they can collect the admit card from the test center latest by 2.30 p.m. on the exam date. They need to take two passport size photo with them for getting the admit card.
If the student is unable to collect admit card beyond the given time limit, then they would be disqualified to appear in the exam.
Follow the Lloyd Exam Pattern to prepare for the Entrance Exam
- Total marks: 150
- Total number of questions: 150
- Duration of examination: 2 hours
- Marking Scheme: All questions carry equal marks and there is no negative marking.
There will be 5 Sections comprising of multiple choice questions only. The student should use the blue or black ballpoint to mark the answers.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|General knowledge and Current affairs||30|
|English including Comprehension||30|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Awareness||40|
Total Number of Question
Some Important Guidelines for the Law Exam
- It is very important for students appearing for B.A.LLB program to reach their examination hall latest by 2.30 PM, the exam will begin at 3 p.m. The students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without The LET (Lloyd Entrance Test) Admit card.
- It is a pen and paper based exam where the answers will be marked on OMR sheet and the test has to be taken only with a black/ blue pen, no highlighter or any other pen would be entertained.
- The distribution of the booklets would proceed five minutes before the starting time of the exam and candidates should make sure that they get a sealed booklet only. Any tampered booklet, if there at all should be immediately reported to the invigilator.
- The candidates must follow the instructions of the invigilator at the time of opening the test copy.
- The candidate must check that all the pages are in order in the booklet; instances are very rare when the booklet is missing out on the pages, but if any of the candidates come across this scenario, it is important that the candidate immediately reports to the invigilator.
- No candidate would be allowed to leave the hall before the test ends, and any unfair means adopted by the students would amount to getting their application rejected and permanently debarred from appearing B.A.LLB exam.
- The students are not allowed to carry cell phones, calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches, built-in calculator or memory watches or any electronic gadgets that have the capability of storage, any student found doing so would be disqualified and strict actions would be taken accordingly.
Know more about the Lloyd Law College
If candidates have any query regarding the Lloyd Law College Admit card 2018, they can write in the comments section below.