Indian Coast Guard Admit Card for Navik General Duty 02/2018 Batch is released on 12 Jan 2018, the candidates can download the admit card by following the link which is given towards the end of this page. The admit card is available to the candidates for the written exam scheduled to be held in February/March 2018. The candidates can download their coast guard admit guard by entering their application/ registration number or the email id that is given while filling up the application form. The exact date of the exam is mentioned on the Indian Coast Guard Admit Card. The coast guard exam will be held in more than ten cities all over India depending upon the total registrations.
Latest Update - Admit cards for Jodhpur and Jalandhar Centers are available from 17 Jan 2018 and can be downloaded until 29 Jan 2018.
Indian Coast Guard Admit Card for all other centres was released on 12 January 2018.
Register Here for Free SMS Alert for Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2018
|Indian Coast Guard Admit Card - Released!||
12 January - 29 January 2018
Coast Guard Navik Exam Date
Indian Coast Guard Admit Card Navik (GD) 02/2018 - Download Here
Indian Coast Guard Admit Card Navik (GD) 02/ 2018 is released on 12 January 2018 candidates can download the admit card till 29 Jan 2018. The candidates can download the Indian Coast Guard Admit Card by following the link given below. It is to be noted that admit cards will not be dispatched by post to any candidate. Only those candidates whose applications are submitted successfully can download the Indian Coast Guard Admit Card for Navik (GD) 02/2018. Candidates can take a printout of the admit card containing Roll No., Venue, Date and Time of Examination.
Click here to Download Admit Card
- The candidates with blank date, time and venue of the examination have not been shortlisted.
- The Candidates whose applications have been Rejected will not get their application form due to "Duplicate/Multiple Entries Found".
- Request for change of date, time and venue of the examination will not be entertained.
- The shortlisted candidates for the written exam are required to carry all original and attested copies of all the documents at the examination venue.
Documents to carry along with Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2018
Candidates need three copies of the application form after getting the admit card along with the original and attested photocopies of the documents given below. All the original documents will be returned to the candidate on the day of examination after verification
- Original Class 10 pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Class 10 pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original caste/ Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate.
- Proof of Identity – Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, School/ College Id card or any other photo identity card (Anyone)
- Ten recent colour passport size photograph with a blue background.
- All OBC Certificates should be original as per Govt. Of India
Indian Coast Guard Selection Procedure - After Downloading Navik (GD) Admit Card
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination. Candidates belonging to SC and ST will be given due weightage while shortlisting.
Stage 1: Written Test
The first stage of selection for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment is the written test which will be conducted in February/March 2018 in six zones across the country.
- The candidates will get the exact date of the written test, time and venue of the recruitment through personal email ID.
- The selection will be based on Higher percentage of marks for a particular examination centre.
- The syllabus for the written test is given below under Exam Pattern.
Stage 2: Physical Fitness Test
Those candidates who qualify the written test will have to undergo the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which includes:
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Pushups
The Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Stage 3: Medical Examination
Only those candidates who qualify the Physical fitness test will be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination. The Test will check the height, chest, weight and the hearing capability of the candidate.
Medical Standards for the Test are as below
- Height - Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest - Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight - Proportionate to height and age ±10% acceptable.
- Hearing - Normal.
- Visual Standards. 6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9(Worse Eye)
- Candidates using glasses are not eligible
The candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to the examination.
Stage 4: Final Enrolment Medical Examination
All selected candidates who are issued with a call letter for Final Medical Examination will have to undergo Final Enrolment Medical Examination at INS Chilka prior to enrolment.
In the case of any query related to Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2018, candidates can write in the comments section below.