CUCET Admit Card has been released on 13 April 2018. Candidates can download the same from the link given here. CUCET Admit card is an important document, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the CUCET Entrance Exam 2018 without the admit card. CUCET Admit Card 2018 is only released for the candidates whose CUCET 2018 Application form is successfully accepted by the Examination Authorities. CUCET 2018 will be conducted on 28 and 29 April 2018 in Pen and Paper based mode all throughout India for admission into the nine participating Central Universities in India. Candidates have to enter CUCET Login Id and password to download CUCET 2018 Hall Ticket. Get here the complete details regarding CUCET Admit Card 2018.
CUCET Admit Card Dates 2018
CUCET Application Ends
2 April 2018
CUCET Admit Card 2018 - Released!
13 April 2018
CUCET Exam date
28 and 29 April 2018
CUCET Admit Card 2018 - Download Here
The admit card is available to download from 13 April 2018 on the official website as well as on this page. The link to download the admit card is available on this page. The candidates are advised to keep themselves updated on the website of motachashma for all the latest updates on CUCET.
Steps to Download Admit Card
- Go to the link given below
- Enter Application ID & Enter Date of Birth
- Verify and Download Admit Card
Click here to Download Admit Card
CUCET Admit Card is not dispatched to Post and it can be downloaded from official website. CUCET 2018 Admit Card contains the name, venue, time and shift of the examination. Once the admit card is downloaded candidates must keep it safe for future use.
CUCET Admit Card is required for the following purposes
- Entry in CUCET examination Hall.
- CUCET 2018 Examination to the Invigilator.
- At the time of Counselling to the counselling board.
The candidates are advised to keep themselves updated on the website of motachashma for all the latest updates on CUCET.
Important Instructions for CUCET Admit Card 2018
- All candidates appearing for the CUCET exam are required to bring the original printout of the hall ticket, failing to comply with the given instruction would amount to the candidates not entertained to sit for the exam.
- All the candidates are required to reach the venue well in advance. It is necessary to report half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- No candidate would be allowed to carry mobile phones, calculator, digital watch or any gadget inside the examination hall.
- No candidates would be allowed to talk or discuss in the examination, any candidates found doing so will be dealt with as per the norms of the university.
Difficulty in Downloading CUCET Admit Card 2018
The errors and problems are not something common with the hall ticket. However, if any candidate comes across any of the issues like a misspelt name, exam centre not specified or the choice of the subjects not clearly mentioned, they can report to the authorities immediately.
The candidate who faces any difficulty in downloading his/her admit card can call on
- Helpline Number +91- 974 112 6702, +91- 973 152 9869 or
- Send an email to the exam conducting authority.
Follow and Prepare according to the CUCET Exam Pattern
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Question
- Duration: 2 hours
- Marking: Each correct answer will carry three marks and for
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking, and one mark will be detected for every wrong answer.
There are total 100 questions asked in the CUCET examination from Part A and Part B. Total 25 questions get asked from Part A which consist Language, General Awareness, Mathematical aptitude and analytical skills.
On the other hand, Part B carries total 75 questions in which all the questions are related to domain knowledge. Candidates are required to answer a set of any three sections. Candidates must make sure that they fill right circles in the OMR Sheet corresponding to the question numbers attended. Candidates can check the CUCET 2018 Syllabus here.
In case of any query related to CUCET 2018 Admit Card, you can write to us in the comment section below.