AFMC Application Form 2018 can only be filled through Online mode. The candidates will be selected for AFMC 2018 on the basis of their scores in NEET 2018. AFMC is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is recognised by the Medical Council of India. Earlier AFMC Pune conducted its own admission exam and after that admission was based on AIPMT Score. But from the year 2017, the admission in the AFMC will be done on the basis of NEET scores. All the aspiring students who want to take admission in AFMC Pune will have to fill separate AFMC MBBS 2018 Application Form apart from the NEET Application Form. This page gives the complete details about AFMC Application Form 2018.
AFMC 2018 Application process starts
First week of July 2018
AFMC 2018 Last Date of Registration
Second week of July 2018
AFMC Application Form - Apply Here
The application process for the AFMC is expected to be started in the first week of July. The candidates interested in applying for the AFMC MBBS can fill the application form through online mode. As mentioned above, the candidates will be selected on the basis of NEET score. The AFMC MBBS Application Form should be filled online on or before the due date.
Click Here to Apply Online
(The link will be updated soon)
The admission in MBBS Course at AFMC Pune for session 2018 will be done based on NEET. The candidates after successfully clearing the NEET exam would be responsible to register themselves on the Medical Counselling Committee website. The shortlisted would be then called to AFMC Pune for the further screening test.
- Candidates need to enter their correct NEET Roll Number in the space provided.
- The candidates need to upload their NEET Roll number and click on OK button.
- On the successful update, a pop-up will appear and candidates can see their updated NEET-II Roll Number in the Application Preview.
Things to be kept ready before filling AFMC Online Application Form 2018
- Email Id: Candidate must have an active email id, which needs to be registered on AFMC’s Website. The password of the account of AFMC’s website will be emailed to the candidate.
- NEET Roll Number: NEET Roll No. already encrypted in the software, candidates have to fill next 7 digits at the place provided.
- Format: .jpeg/.jpg; Size: Maximum size of the image should be 500kb.
- Mentions on the Photograph: The name of the applicant and the date of taking the photograph should be clearly mentioned at the bottom of the photograph.Photographs taken using mobile phones or other self-composed portraits will not be accepted.
- The photograph being uploaded should not be attested.
- Signature: Format: .jpeg/.jpg Size: Maximum size of the image should be 500kb.
- Other details: Educational details like marks obtained, total marks and percentage etc. of HSC and SSC or equivalent examinations
Steps to Fill AFMC Online Application
The applications for AFMC Pune Admissions will be available tentatively in the first week of July 2018. AFMC Application form can be filled online only and there is no other method for making application for AFMC 2018. AFMC Application form consists of three stages and the details related to the AFMC 2018 Application Process are as follow:
- STEP 1 (Registration): The candidate needs to register on the website by entering their Name, Email Id, NEET 2018 Roll Number, Mobile Number, DOB, and Gender. The password will be sent to the registered email id and that need to be used in order to log into candidate’s account and complete the application process.
- STEP 2 (Filling Qualification Details): Candidates need to use the registered email id along with the password received by mail to log into their account and update the information related to their academic records.
- Candidates need to enter ‘0’ in the field named as Year of Passing and Percentage in case they have appeared the qualifying examination.
- STEP 3 (Filling Personal Details): In this step, the candidates need to enter their personal details along with uploading their photograph and signatures in order to complete the application process.
- At least 8-10 similar photographs should be kept safe as they will be required during the admission process.
- To avoid mistakes, Candidates are advised to have a final look at all the details once they are done with filling the relevant details.
- The details once entered cannot be changed once the form has been submitted.
- The candidates must retain their email id, password along with their NEET 2018 roll number carefully, as they will be required for completing the admission process.
- STEP 4 (Payment for AFMC Application Fee): The application fee for AFMC 2018 is Rs.250. The candidates need to make the payment of the application fee using SBI Challan form generated while making the online application.
AFMC 2018 Application Status
- Candidates can check the status of their application by logging into their account.
- The online applications made are liable to be rejected in case any false information entered by the candidate.
Payment of AFMC Application Fee
The application fee for AFMC 2018 has to be paid by using SBI Challan form generated while making the online application. The candidates need to make the payment using the SBI Challan generated after the submission of the application form online. The details regarding paying the application fee are as follow:
- The candidates need to visit any SBI Branch on the next day of making the online application with their Challan form.
- The challan form will have the registration details of the candidate.
- After making the payment, candidates should ensure that the journal number is mentioned correctly on the student copy of the challan form along with the stamp of the bank.
Submission of AFMC Application form
Once the Application form of AFMC has been submitted no change can be done in the information entered in the application form. No printed application form or any other document is to be sent to AFMC for completing the application form.
- Editing the application: The details entered in the first step of AFMC Pune Application Form cannot be edited but the details entered in the second and third steps can be edited before submission of the form.
AFMC Helpline Details
The Officer- in- charge
Admission Cell c/o- AFMC
Pune - Sholapur Road
Phone No.: 020- 26334209
In case, of any query related to AFMC Application Form 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below.