GUJCET Application Form 2018 - The application process has started from 23 March 2018, the candidates seeking admission in engineering should fill the form on or before the due date. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board have also released the GUJCET Admission Notification for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Course. It contains all the important information pertaining to the entrance exam, exam date, eligibility criteria, application process, and exam mode. This page gives the information about GUJCET Application Form 2018. The candidates are suggested to scroll down to get the complete details about the same. The GUJCET exam will be held for the following courses -
- Degree in Engineering
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Degree in Pharmacy
GUJCET Application Form 2018 Dates
GUJCET Application - Registration Started!
23 March 2018
Distributoin of User ID and Password
23 March to 6 April 2018
GUJCET Application Ends
7 April 2018
GUJCET Exam Date
23 April 2018
GUJCET Application Form 2018 - Apply Here
The application process for GUJCET 2018 has started. The candidates seeking admission in engineering course are suggested to fill the form by following the link given below. The last date to register for GUJCET is 7 April 2018. The candidates are therefore suggested to fill the form on or before the due date. The applicants will have to use the Registration ID to Login and fill the GUJCET Application Form 2018. The applicants have to submit all the details as per their eligibility while filling the GUJCET application form Online.
- Application Fee - Rs.300
Click Here to Apply Online
How to Get User ID and Password for GUJCET Registration
- Visit the Distribution Centre (List given towards the end of the page). The User ID and Password will be distributed to the candidates through the District Centre from 23 March 2018.
- The candidates have to obtain Information Booklet and Pin No. (User ID and Password) for the Common Entrance Test against the payment of Rs. 300 through Demand Draft.
- It is to be noticed that the User Id and Password will be available from 23 March 2018 to 6 April 2018. However, the online registration will be open from 23 March to 7 April 2018.
- The candidates have to use the given User ID and Password to login. The further details of registration are given below.
- The User ID and Password is also called Pin No. So do not get confused with these words.
Steps to fill the GUJCET Application Form 2018
The steps to fill the GUJCET Application form is given below which the candidates should follow while filling the online application form. The steps below are given to provide the complete guide to the candidates to ignore the mistakes while filling the application form.
- STEP 1 (Registration): The first step to fill the GUJCET application form is to register on the official website. Hence, the candidates willing to appear in GUJCET should register themselves on the official website by entering Login Id and Password/ Application Number
- STEP 2 (Personal Details): In this section of filling the application form, the candidates are required to fill the personal details of the candidates which comprise the information such as Candidate's name, Date of Birth, Address etc.
- STEP 3 (Examination Details): The candidates after filling the information related to personal details will have to fill the examination related details such as Name of the Board, Year of Qualifying the exam, Group and medium etc.
- STEP 4 (School Details): In this section, the candidates will have to fill the information related to school in which they have to fill the HSC School Index No, School Code, Name of School, Centre Code etc.
- STEP 5 (Upload Photo and Signature): After filling up the details mentioned above, the candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature in the required size which is given towards the end of the page.
- STEP 6 (Submission): At last after filling up the application form, the candidates should submit the filled in application form by clicking on "Submit button." The candidates are also suggested to check the details of the filled in the application form before the final submission.
Documents to be uploaded while filling the GUJCET Application Form 2018
The candidates while filling the application form will need to attach the documents which are given below. While uploading the documents, the candidates should keep in mind that the documents should be in the given format and size.
Photograph & Signature: Candidates have to upload a good quality coloured photograph and signature done in their own handwriting with the below-mentioned specifications;
- Format: JPG/ JPEG
- Size: 5KB to 50KB
- Width X Height: 120px X 120px
GUJCET Application Form 2018 Submission
After completing registration with required details provided in the registration form, candidates can save their data for future changes While filling the registration form it is mandatory to fill all the data & attach all required documents that are listed. Once all final changes are done, candidates have to submit their GUJCET Application form. Candidates will receive an application number on their registered mail address.
Candidates need not send any hard copy of Confirmation Page or any other document to the Controller of Examination Office. However, it is advised that the candidates take a printout of the application form for future reference. Candidates can proceed with printing their GUJCET Application Form 2018.
How to change GUJCET 2018 Application Existing Password
This function has been provided to make the life of the candidates hassle free. Candidates can change their existing given passwords to their customized ones by following the below mentioned steps.
- Candidates will have to enter Current Password, New Password & the same in Confirm Password.
- All fields are compulsory to enter.
- Click on save to change the password. Click on clear to clear all field’s data.
- If your current password is not correct, you cannot update it with your new password.
GUJCET 2018 - List of Help Centres
The list of Help Centres is given in the file attached below. The candidates can obtain the Booklet and Pin No from these help centres.
GUJCET 2018 Examination Centres
GUJCET 2018 Test Centres are spread in 34 centres throughout Gujarat. GUJCET is Paper and Pen-based entrance exam for students seeking admission to First Year in MBBS, BDS, Para Medical & Pharmacy courses in Govt Aided Institutions and Private Institution affiliated to Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board located all over Gujarat. GUJCET will be conducted on 23 April 2018. It is a yearly exam to seek admission to all Undergraduate Engineering Program in the academic session. Get the list of exam centre by clicking the link below.
- GUJCET Physics Syllabus - Check Here
- GUJCET Chemistry Syllabus - Check Here
- GUJCET Biology Syllabus - Check Here
GUJCET 2018 Helpline
If you have any query/problem regarding the same, contact on the following:
Address: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board,
Sector 10, Near Old Sachivalaya,
Gandhinagar - 382043
Phone: (079) 23220538
In case of any query related to GUJCET Application Form 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below.