ITSAT 2018 Application form can be filled both Online and Offline. For admission to 4 years B.Tech program at ICFAI University, the candidates are required to fill the ITSAT Application Form. The Faculty of Science and Technology of ICFAI University has started admission process as well as the official brochure for admission to Engineering Courses which provides the desired candidate all the important information pertaining to the entrance exam, exam date, eligibility criteria, application process, and exam mode. The candidates can check details on ITSAT 2018 application form on this page.
Examination Mode: Pen and Paper Based and Computer-Based
ITSAT 2018 Application Dates
|Last Date to fill ITSAT 2018||9 April 2018|
|ITSAT Online Test||23 to 30 April 2018|
|ITSAT Offline Test||28 April 2018|
ITSAT 2018 Application Form- Apply Online/Download Form
The candidates can apply for ITSAT 2018 through the below mentioned two modes:
Mode 1: Online Application Form
Mode 2: Download ITSAT Application Form
ITSAT 2018 Application Fees: Candidates are required to pay an Application Fee of Rs. 500.
ITSAT 2018 FIVE Simple Steps to fill the application form
- Step 1: Fill up Application Form
- Step 2: Upload Photograph
- Step 3: Declaration
- Step 4: Preview
- Step 5: Payment of Application Fees
Candidates have to apply online by clicking the link given below.
Click here to apply for ITSAT 2018
ITSAT 2018 Application Form Step by Step Guide
Step 1: Fill up Application Form
- Personal Details: Candidates are required to fill their name ( as given in High School Certificate of board/University), father’s name, test option (Online/Offline), Test centre code (Link), gender, citizenship, date of birth, Admission test appearing for.
- Academic Details: Candidates are required to fill the aggregate marks as well as the Year of passing secured in Class 10, Class 11 and Class 12 (if already passed)
- Branch/University Preferences: Candidates have to fill five preferences as per their choice for the branch or University in which they wish to continue their higher studies.
- Address: Candidates are required to fill the correct and valid address. And further down they have to fill the name and address of the college or school last attended.
Step 2: Upload photograph
- Candidates are required to upload a recent colour photograph
- Format: JPG/GIF
- Dimensions: 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm
- Size: 25-30 Kb
Step 3: Declaration
Once the candidate has duly filled in the details asked, they are required to give the declaration that all the details furnished above are true to their knowledge.
Step 4: Preview
Candidates can once again check the details they have entered. If all the details are correct, they can continue further to the next section. Here, candidates will be provided with the Unique Application Number which they had to keep safe for further logins.
Step 5: Payment of Application Fees
Candidates can pay the application Fees via two modes either through Debit/Credit Card/ Internet Banking or Demand Draft.
- Debit/Credit Card: (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards/ net banking) OR
- Demand Draft: The DD should be drawn in favour of “IFHE A/c ITSAT payable at Hyderabad
Submission of ITSAT 2018 Application Form
For the candidates who will pay their Fees through Demand Draft for the OMR Application Form or the filled in printed application form have to send their Demand Draft along with ITSAT Application Form before 9 April 2018, to the given address:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ITSAT Office, III Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Kindly Note: At the back of the demand draft the candidates have to write their names and contact number.
In case of any query related to ITSAT 2018 Application Form, students can write them in the comments section below,