DASA 2018 Application form can be filled through online only. The application process has started from 2 March 2018. While filling the application form, the candidates will also get the choice to choose the programmes of their choice. Admissions in DASA Participating Colleges will be based on SAT and SAT subject test scores (Mathematics Level 2, Physics and Chemistry). Applicants seeking admission through this mode have to follow a separate online process for IIIT, Hyderabad. This page has all the details about DASA 2018 Application Form.
|DASA 2018 Application Form Filling Starts
2 March 2018
|DASA 2018 Application Form filling End
25 April 2018
DASA 2018 Application Form - Apply Here
DASA 2018 Application Form can be filled in an online mode. The candidates seeking admission in the UG course of their choice are required to fill the form by following the link given below. The last date to fill the form is 25 April 2018. Hence, the candidates are suggested to fill the form before the deadline. The link to fill the application form is given below.
Click Here to Apply Online
DASA 2018 Application Form - Steps to fill the form
While filling the application form, the candidates at times get confused about one or more section and end up making an error while completing the form. Hence, the steps to fill the DASA 2018 Application Form is given to the candidates. The steps are divided into section. The first one tells the candidates about how to register while the second section helps the candidates in filling up the form
Registration for DASA 2018 Application Form
The candidates have to follow the link given above to register themselves. Thereafter, they have to follow the instructions below.
- Firstly, the candidates have to choose the Username for the Application. After that, they have to enter a valid email ID to which a web link will be mailed to complete the registration process
- Once correct details are entered, click Create my account. An email will be sent to the email address with a link to complete the registration. Check your email and click the web link.
- After that, the candidates need to enter Applicant ID (given in the email) and Password (preferably a combination of uppercase, lowercase, number and symbol to be chosen by the applicant)
- Applicants are advised to note the Applicant ID and password for future logins.
Filling up the DASA 2018 Application Form
- The DASA 2018 application forms must be filled in English only.
- Application forms, filled in languages other than English will NOT be accepted
- Candidates have to upload recent coloured photograph (3.5 cm x 3.5 cm).
- Fill in the fee payment details and attach Documentary evidence of payment as applicable.
- Uploading the scanned copies of other supporting documents is MANDATORY
- If any supporting documents are in languages other than English or Hindi, authenticated translated copy of the documents to English or Hindi must also be uploaded.
- Applicants who are nationals of Nepal but do not have a passport, need to submit copy of Authenticated Citizenship Card
- The applicant can fill up as many choices as he/she wishes.
- The name of the applicant should be consistently same in SAT score as well as passport and other certificates.
DASA 2018 Application Form - Uploading of Documents
Once an account is created, applicants should Login using the email address and Password. Applicants are required to fill any number of choices in the order of preference which can be any combination of Institutes and courses of your choice in the order of priority from the list of courses available. Candidates need to upload the following documents:
- Photograph: Latest passport size photograph in JPG format (size ~ 3.5cm X 3.5cm, file size < 100 KB)
- Signature: Scanned signature in JPG format (file size < 100 KB).
- Documents: Scanned copies of relevant documents in JPG /JPEG format (the size of each such file <500 KB Colour/ B&W/ Gray Scale).
DASA 2018 Application Form Submission
The candidates have to submit the application form in order to complete the application process. However, before the final submission, the candidates are suggested to ensure that the details filled by them in the form are correct in all aspect. Once satisfied, then submit the application form. After submission, the candidates can keep the printouts of the application form with them for future reference.
Documents to be submitted along with DASA 2018 Application Form
While submitting the DASA 2018 Application Form on online portal the candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport - The name of the candidate should be exactly same in the passport, qualifying exam and SAT score
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Mark Sheet of Class 10, 11 and 12 or Equivalent examinations.
- School authorities letter which serves as proof of completion of Class 11 and 12 or equivalent
- In case the payment has been done by SWIFT Transfer candidates are required to upload the details.
- If the applicant of Class 12 or equivalent appears in 2018 Exams, they have to give an undertaking in the online application.
- Nationals of Nepal who does not have a passport, are required to submit a copy of Authenticated Citizenship Card has to be submitted.
In case of any other queries related to DASA 2018 Application Form, you can write us in the comment section below.