AEEE 2018 Application Form can be filled both ONLINE and OFFLINE from 1 December 2017. For admission into four years Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) programme offered by Amrita University at Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore) campus, candidates are required to fill the Amrita University Application Form 2018.
Amrita University has released the AEEE 2018 admission notification as well as the official brochure for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Courses. It provides the desired candidate all the relevant information about the entrance exam, exam date, eligibility criteria, application process and exam mode. AEEE 2018 will be conducted in Computer-based mode from 19 to 22 April 2018 and Pen and Paper based mode on 28 April 2018. Candidates have to submit the Amrita University Application Form by 31 March 2018.
AEEE 2018 Dates
AEEE OMR and Online Application begins
1 December 2017
The last date of issue of AEEE OMR and Online Application form
31 March 2018
AEEE Exam date - Computer Based Test (CBT)
19 to 22 April 2018
AEEE Exam date - Paper & Pencil Based Test (P&P)
28 April 2018
Declaration of AEEE Rank
5 May 2018
AEEE 2018 Application Form - Apply Here
The information about all the modes to fill the Amrita University application form is given below:
- Mode 1: Post Office/ Banks: From designated post offices or bank branches of Dhan Laxmi Bank and Federal Bank
- Mode 2: By Post- From any of the Admission Co-ordinators of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru or Coimbatore by sending a written request for getting application form indicating their full communication address along with a DD for Rs. 1000 drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
- Mode 3: University Counter- Get the application form from any of the Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore
- Mode 4: Online Application
When a demand draft is used, the candidate should write “ B.Tech Application”, his / her Name, the mobile number on the backside of the Demand Draft. The DD should be drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore
AEEE 2018 Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000 towards Amrita University Application Fee charges.
Candidates can pay examination fee in one of the following manners.
- Through Bank Draft applicable to both Online and Offline Application Mode
- Through Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking applicable to Online Application Mode.
AEEE 2018 Online Application Form - Step By Step Instructions
Candidates can fill the AEEE Application Form 2018 Online through Internet from any place of convenience. The applicants have to submit all the details as per their eligibility while filling the AEEE application form Online.
Click here to Apply Online
- Step 1: Add Personal Details
- Step 2: Examination Details
- Mode of Examination CBT (Computer Based Test) OR P&P (Pen & Paper).
- Note: Pen and Paper based test will be held only in Karnataka, Kerala & Tamil Nadu Only.
- If Computer-based mode is selected candidates have to give three preferences of the Test Centre as well as of the Test Date out of the three dates specified for CBT
- Step 3: Confirmation
- Step 4: Upload Photo and Signature: Candidates have to upload passport size photograph with white background.
- Step 5: Payment
The Application Number is allotted only after receiving the duly filled, printed copy of the application form along with the DD by the University.
Amrita University Offline OMR Application Form & Instructions
The Offline application form can be purchased through the modes mentioned above at various cities. AEEE offline application form will be issued from 1 December 2017 to 31 March 2018.The students do not have any option to download AEEE 2018 Application Form
- Application form should be filled in English Language only
- The candidate should use the black ballpoint pen and write in capital letters on the application form.
- Candidates have to completely darken the bubbles under each letter/number using HB Pencil.
- Candidates must use only the original coded form; photocopy of the coded form will not be accepted
- Do not staple, pin, tear or wet the coded sheet. The tampered application is liable to be rejected by Amrita University.
- Use black ballpoint pen and put the signature inside the box, not touching or crossing the sides
- Signature of the Parent / Guardian is mandatory
Things to be kept Ready before filling AEEE 2018 Application Form (Online & Offline)
- Photograph: Candidates have to affix a recent passport size color photographs with the following specifications:
- Width x Height: 3.5 X 4.5 cm
- Format: JPEG Format with maximum file size of 20 KB (Online Only)
- The photograph should have been taken within the last three months.
- Do not make any attestation in the picture.
- Do not staple or pin the photograph. T
- The photograph shall not be larger than space (box) provided for affixing it. (Offline only)
- Candidates should have a valid personal mobile phone number and or a personal E-Mail id.
- Signature: The candidates should have a clear scanned image of their signature as per the following specifications: (For Online Application Only)
- Width x Height Dimension: 3.5cm X 1.5cm
- Format: JPEG Format with maximum file size of 20 KB
AEEE 2018 Application Form Last Date and Submission
For those who have applied Online
If the Payment has been made via Debit Card/Credit Card: Candidates do not have to send anything.In this case the candidate should keep a proof of their application form for future use.
If the payment has been made via Demand Draft: Candidates are required to print two copies of the Application Form. One copy of the application to be retained by the candidate and other to be sent along with the DD to the following address.
The Admissions Coordinator,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Ettimadai, Amritanagar PO,
For those who have applied Offline
Candidates have to note down the Application number in their personal record and should also keep a photocopy of the filled-in application for future reference. Duly filled-in application form shall be sent in the pre-addressed cover to the following address ONLY:
The Admissions Coordinator Amrita School of Engineering,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Ettimadai, Amritanagar PO,
In case you have any question on AEEE Application Form you can write in the comments section below