FDDI Result 2019 for UG & PG Courses has been declared on 6 June 2019 for the online exam that was conducted on 26 May 2019. FDDI Result 2019 is available on the official website www.fddiindia.com in online mode only. The candidates can check their FDDI Result 2019 also on this page. The candidate has to enter the FDDI online application number, date of Birth and Roll Number to check the FDDI result. Candidates have to follow the link given below to check their scores of the FDDI All India Selection Test (AIST). FDDI full form is the Footwear Design and Development Institute. Get here the complete details regarding FDDI Result Date, link to check the result, steps to check the result, counselling details etc.
Register Here for Free SMS Alert on FDDI Admission
FDDI Result 2019 Dates
Filling up of Application form begins
|10 January 2019|
Last Date to submit the online Application Form
|6 May 2019|
FDDI Exam Date
|26 May 2019|
FDDI Result Declared
|6 June 2019|
|28 June - 2 July 2019|
FDDI Result 2019 - Check Online
FDDI Result 2019 has been declared online only on 6 June 2019 for the test conducted on 26 May 2019. The candidates can check their result on this page. Candidates just need to enter any of the two i.e. FDDI Online Application Number, Date of Birth, Roll Number to check the result. An All India Merit List shall be prepared on the basis of the result of All India Selection Test (AIST) soon after the declaration of Result.
Click Here to Check Result
Steps to Check FDDI Result
- Candidates need to visit the official site or click on the link given here.
- Enter the required credentials and click on submit button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and keep it safe for future reference.
FDDI Counselling 2019 After Result
The candidates shall be called for counselling as per their AIST rank. The number of candidates called for the counselling shall be more than the actual number of seats. The candidates will be allotted campus and course according to the rank and preference of the student. FDDI Counselling 2019 will go on until all the seats are filled up. The first counselling will be held from 12 to 17 June 2019. After the first round of counselling, the second round will be held from 16 to 19 July 2019. The new session will begin on 1 August 2019.
A candidate who is allotted a seat has to pay an amount of Rs. 5,000 on the spot to reserve the seat. The fees deposited for reservation of seats are non-refundable, in case the candidate withdraws his/her admission. The balance fees have to be paid by the candidate within seven working days.
FDDI Campuses and Courses Offered
FDDI has total 12 Campuses located across the country and offers 4 Years Bachelor's (B. Design) and 2 Years Master's (M. Design) Degree Programs. Candidates can check here the list of campuses and the courses offered there in the given below specialisations:
|Level of Study||Programs||Duration|
The above-listed courses are offered in the following FDDI campuses located across the country. Check the list of the courses here. There are a total of 300 seats offered in FDDI in the following campuses:
- FDDI Noida
- FDDI Fursatganj, Uttar Pradesh (80 minutes drive from Lucknow)
- FDDI Chennai
- FDDI Kolkata
- FDDI Rohtak, Haryana
- FDDI Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh
- FDDI Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- FDDI Guna, Madhya Pradesh
- FDDI Patna
- FDDI Ankleshwar (Gujarat)
- FDDI Chandigarh
- FDDI Hyderabad
Reservation Policy of FDDI
- SC- 15% seats
- ST- 7.5% seats
- OBC (Non-Creamy)- 27% seats
- Physically Handicapped Students (40% Disability)- 3% Seats
Documents required for FDDI Counselling
The candidate must visit the nearest FDDI campus with all originals & 1 set of self-attested Documents.
- For UG: 10th Certificate & Mark sheet (Attested) 12th Certificate & Mark Sheet (Attested)
- For PG: 10th Certificate & Mark sheet (Attested) 12th Certificate & Mark Sheet (Attested), Semester-wise/year wise Mark sheets and Provisional/Degree Certificates (Attested)
- Four recent passport size colour photographs.
- Character Certificate from the Principal of last attended School/College or any Gazetted Officer
- Medical Fitness Certificate/Undertaking of Medical Fitness in the original.
- Caste Certificate/Disability Certificate (If applicable).
- Candidates applying under SC/ST/OBC quota (non-creamy layer) are to produce a Caste Certificate issued not earlier than September 01, 2016 from the Competent Authority of the respective States/ Union Territories. Failure to produce appropriate certificate shall make the candidate ineligible for admission.
- In the case of Exemption from AIST: Upload necessary Mark Sheets/Scorecards of Exam for which you are claiming exemption (only for those who have not attempted AIST 2019 & opted for exemption).
Know more about FDDI Seats
Know more about FDDI Fee
- Phone: 91-120 - 4500203/152/214/103
In case of any query related to FDDI Result 2019, write to us in the comment section below.