NRI Admission in UPTU/ AKTU 2018 for all the courses offered in Govt. aided / Self-financed/ Private Institutions and colleges affiliated to Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow. The candidates, seeking admission under NRI Category need not appear in UPSEE 2018. List of the shortlisted candidates for counselling against admission under the NRI quota has not been declared yet. However, the list of selected students of last year is given below, the candidates need to scroll down to check counselling details of NRI/ wards of NRI for admission to the first year of the following programs:
The counselling for NRI Candidates will be conducted at IET Campus Sitapur Road, Lucknow. The candidates are advised to book their tickets in advance.
UPSEE Counselling Dates 2018
The candidates opting B.Arch. course under NRI Category has to appear in an Aptitude Test (specially designed to assess the candidate’s aptitude) on the day of counselling.
UPSEE 2017 Dates
UPSEE 2018 Dates
Last date for receipt of application form
10 June 2017
List of Shortlisted candidates for Counselling
26 May 2017
Counselling for NRI Candidates at IET Campus
29 May 2017
Counselling for Kashmiri Migrants at IET Campus
30 May 2017
- 15% of the total sanctioned seats in Private institutions (Under Management Quota) affiliated to Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow will be filled by NRI candidates under the Management Quota.
- 5% seats of total intake in Govt. / Govt. aided and Private Institutions having approval from AICTE for NRI Candidates.
All the NRI candidates MUST submit an NRI certificate obtained from Indian Diplomatic Mission / Chancellery / High Commission under their seal at the time of counselling. The candidate MUST also submit sufficient documents clarifying without ambiguity their true relationship with the sponsoring NRI to the satisfaction of the University.
UPTU NRI Application Form 2018
UPTU Application form for NRI candidates is available now on the official website. The detailed information about the same published now on the official website and also in the various newspapers. Candidates seeking admission in more than one course under NRI quota must fill separate application forms for each course (B.Tech / B.Pharm/B.Arch or (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)).
Click here to download application form
Duly filled application form for NRI quota along with the demand draft has to be submitted in the prescribed format and sent to the address given below. The scanned copies of the filled in Application Form and Demand Draft must also be sent at E-Mail Address: email@example.com.
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh,
IET Campus, Sitapur Road,
Lucknow (U.P.)-226 021
UPTU First Year Admission to NRI Candidates
- NRI candidates, who possess prescribed qualifications, may get direct admission on 5% seats of total intake in Govt. aided and Private Institutions having approval from AICTE for NRI seats on merit,
- State Govt. has permitted 15% of total sanctioned seats available in Private Institutions to be filled by the NRI candidates under Management quota.
Eligibility Criteria: Must have appeared in SAT-II examination with Mathematics level II C, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The Student should have passed the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from an Institution situated outside India, which is considered equivalent to (10+2) examination by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Have passed High School Certificate Education (GCE) examination with Physics, Chemistry and Higher Mathematics (A) from London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka.
UPTU/ AKTU NRI Counselling 2018
The relative merit list of the NRI will be decided on their SAT-II score. Counselling for NRI Candidates will be done at IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow - 226021.
At the time of counselling, the candidates have to submit three passport size colour photographs and their original documents along with one set of photocopies of following:
- SAT-II Score Card, if applicable
- Mark sheet of 10+2 or equivalent examination
- High School (10th Std) Certificate
- Proof of claimed category (NRI and relationship certificates) as per clause 3.4 of Information Brochure available on UPSE Website.
- Two Bank Drafts
UPSEE 2018 Counselling Fee
Counselling fee and an initial fee would be paid through Bank Draft in favour of Finance Officer, Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow, payable at Lucknow.
|Counselling Fee||Rs 1,000|
|Initial Fee||Rs 5,000|
- The candidates will be informed separately about the date of counselling, and the number of seats under this quota, and they are required to be present in person on the day of counselling with original documents/certificates, failing which they will lose their claim.
- The vacant seats in NRI quota, if any, shall be filled up by such son / daughter / real brother /real sister of NRI's, who have passed intermediate or (10+2) or equivalent examination; with physics, chemistry and mathematics without grace in each of physics, chemistry and mathematics and securing minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together, from an institution situated in India.