Tallentex is a talent encouragement exam that is conducted by Allen Career Institute and as the exam is around the corner so students can go through the article for the Tallentex 2020 Preparation. TALLENTEX is an acronym for ALLEN's Talent Encouragement Exam. It is a specially designed initiative to encourage young talent with cash prizes, scholarships and mentoring by ALLEN Career Institute. This platform not only provides an opportunity for students to apply their ability and win appreciation but also nurtures them for their future goals.
The outperformers in TALLENTEX 2020 will be felicitated with cash rewards of worth Rs 1.25 Crore. The students will get a Complimentary Online Test Series worth Rs. 1000+ with every Tallentex 2020 Registration. Along with this, the students will be offered up to 90% scholarship for ALLEN Classroom Courses in Academic Session 2020-21. So if you have not registered for TALLENTEX 2020 then you can apply now.
Tallentex Preparation Tips
TALLENTEX is a national level big competition and the competition would not be that easy. Students are advised to prepare well for the exam. We have compiled a list of things students should do while preparing for Tallentex 2020.
- Know the Tallentex Syllabus: Review the syllabus of your class which is given on TALLENTEX website (Tallentex Syllabus) and judge your current level of preparation as per the syllabus. While preparing for an exam, the student needs to know what he/she is supposed to read. For that, one must know the syllabus and the pattern of the exam. The Tallentex syllabus is separate for each class and hence the student should prepare according to their class.
- Practise Tallentex Sample Papers: Go through Past years’/Sample TALLENTEX papers of your class available at the website (Tallentex Sample Papers). Understand the pattern and level of toughness of questions.
- Students should study from the NCERT books as they are the best books for TALLENTEX preparation. You may refer to additional books if time permits. Students must read the study material subject wise to be able to comprehend each topic better.
- Set up a Preparation Routine: Practice leads to perfection. But, everything done within limits results in the best. A student needs to give each topic a proper time. For this, the student will need to divide and practice each topic wisely. They must set a proper practice routine so they could cover all the topics.A student needs to manage their time. For this, it is recommended to draft a proper timetable. Your timetable should focus on all the topics.
- Make a Strategy to Attempt the Exam: Build a habit of answering questions with confident accuracy and do not try to mark answer of questions where you have doubt. You must understand that level of toughness of TALLENTEX exam shall be higher than your school exams and there shall be negative marking as well therefore with a few negative marks your rank will hugely slip down.
- Practice fluency of using OMRs by filling dummy OMRs at home because the wrong filling of your class or Roll no. or making a mistake in marking bubble for the answer of a question in the exam will cost you very much.
- Track Your Progress: SWOT analysis is important even when you’re preparing for an exam. Check your progress and mark your weak areas. Make targets and create achievable deadlines. Regularly tracking your progress will help boost your confidence by increasing your potential to achieve future targets.
TALLENTEX boost up the academic competitive abilities of students & help them beat the competition. It is conducted for students of class V, VI, VII, VIII, IX & X, where they compete with a pool of talented aspirants from across the nation. TALLENTEX is conducted Zone wise, nationally. It will be conducted in 418+ cities of 29 States at 575+ test centers across India. The exam will be held on 13th Oct & 20th Oct 2019 and on 29th Sept. 2019 for Mumbai & Srinagar.
Benefits of Tallentex
- Keep a positive aspiration and excitement for TALLENTEX. Many students who marked big success in reputed competitive exams like JEE, NEET, KVPY and NTSE etc. started their journey with TALLENTEX.
- TALLENTEX preparation shall be such that you will be developing the right preparation methods for national competitive exams like JEE, NEET, KVPY and NTSE etc. as well.
Best of Luck!!!