20th NEC Merit Scholarship Exam Application form is available now. Students can either apply online or offline for 19th NEC Merit Scholarship Exam.NEC Merit Scholarship Exam will be conducted on April 9, 2017, for students of class Class 5-10 and Class 12.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 300 and Rs. 200 for SC and ST candidates.
- Old Questions Papers: Previous ten years question paper may be obtained on payment of Rs. 20 per year per Class.
- Prospectus: It can be purchased by making a payment of Rs. 50
NEC Merit Scholarship Application Form - Apply Online/ Offline
The students can apply for the scholarship either through the online mode or offline mode.
Mode 1: Offline Mode
- Download 20th NEC Merit Scholarship Exam Application Form
- Completed Application Forms have to be submitted Personally, through Post or Courier to THE SECRETARY, NATIONAL EDUCATIONAL COUNCIL, Merit Search Division, 3rd Floor, Jagdamba Tower, Sahdeo Mahto Marg (Boring Road) Patna - 800 001.
Mode of Payment of Registration Fees
- Cash (Only at Patna Office Counter) / IPO / Bank Draft / Money Order
- DD/ IPO/M.O. to be made in favour of "The Secretary, National Educational Council, Payable at Patna.
Mode 2: Online Application Form
- Click here to Apply Online
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria, before applying.
- The student has to tick the class in which he/she is studying at the time of submission of application form.
- Online registration will be complete only after the candidates register online and remit the requisite Registration fee & other (optional) charges either through online/ offline mode.
- Registration fee & other (optional) charges can be paid via Online Mode through credit card/ debit card/ internet banking or through Offline Mode (through DD/IPO/ MO.)
No changes can be made after submission of the application form: All the particulars mentioned in the online Registration including Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online Registration form.
- Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online Registration form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- if you have any difficulty filling the online application form then you need to e-mail at email@example.com
- Application Status: Students can check the scholarship form application status by entering the reference number >> Check Application status
- Admit Card : Will be available 15 days before the exam >> NEC Admit card
- Examination centres: Will be in different District towns of Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand.
- NEC Merit Scholarship Exam Admit Card: NEC admit card 2017 would be available to download one week before the exam. If you have applied online you can download NEC Admit card from the website otherwise it would be sent by post to you.
Submission of Application
Applications can be submitted Personally, through Post & Courier to
The Secretary, National Education Council,
Merit Search Division, 3rd Floor,
Sahdeo Mahto Marg (Boring Road), Patna - 800 001.