Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form 2017 for NER and other states students and can be filled ONLINE Only. The University Grants Commission (UGC), in association with the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), has launched the Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme for promoting higher education in the North Eastern Region. Until Last year, UGC was hosting the application forms and from 2017 the application forms can be filled via National Scholarship Portal whose details are given on this page. The last date of receipt of duly filled Ishan Uday Scholarship 2017 Application Form (Online) is 31 October 2017.
Latest Update: Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme of UGC and Pre-Matric & Post-Matric Schemes for ST students of Tripura, Karnataka and Meghalaya State is open for registration from 28 September 2017.
Ishna Uday Application Form (Official Notification)
Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form- Apply Online
Students who fulfil the eligibility criteria of the scholarship can apply for Scholarship 2017-18 by filling the online Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form 2017-18. The student can only apply online, and there is no offline application process. Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form 2017-18 can be filled from the National Scholarship Portal, whose link has been given below in the link. Until last year the UGC was hosting the submission of the application for the Ishan Uday Application Process, however, from 2017 onwards the applications are required to be submitted to NSP (National Scholarship Portal).
Before applying for the scholarship, you can check the eligibility criteria for the scholarship
Step by Step Guide to fill Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form
The step wise filling up of Ishan Uday Application Form is described below, The candidates are required to read the important instructions and the steps given below before filling up the application form. Firstly the candidates are required to create the login ID password for the NSP Portal. To register on the national scholarships portal you need to be ready with the following information.
- Aadhar Number / Copy of the bank passbook for identification
- Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code of the Bank Branch in which you have the account.
- Scholarship Category to be chosen is Post Matric/ Top Class/MCM
After login into the National Scholarship Portal, the candidates are required to fill and submit the application form described in the steps given below.
STEP 1(a): Personal Information
- Personal Details: Candidates are required to fill their name ( as given in High School Certificate of board/University), category, gender, father’s name, mother’s name
- Domicile: Candidates have to mention their domicile state.
- Date of birth: Candidates have to fill in their date of birth at the time of registration and it cannot be edited later on.
- Physically Handicapped: Candidates have to mention whether they are physically challenged or not. If it is so then, they have to fill in the percentage of disability. Moreover, they have to upload the Physically Challenged Certificate also.
- Annual Family Income: Candidates have to furnish the total annual family income in Rupees. While writing the annual family income does not put commas. Candidates are also required to upload the Income Certificate.
Step 1 (b): Academic Details
- Class 12 Details: Candidates have to mention Senior Secondary Education Board Name, year of passing Senior Secondary Board Exam, percentage obtained. Moreover, they have to upload Senior Secondary Education (S.S.E.) Mark sheet.
- Class 10 Details - Roll Number, Name of the Board and Passing year
College Details: Candidates have to mention the name of the Degree in which they got admitted after passing Senior Secondary Exam/ Date of Admission/ age at the time of admission.
- After that candidate has to mention that whether its University or College.
Documents to be uploaded while filling up the Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form
Before Applying for the Ishan Uday Scholarship, the student should keep the Following Documents ready at the time of filling up of the application form.
- Joining Proforma For Fresh Awardees: Candidates have to upload the Joining Report.
- Affidavit for Income: Last but not least candidates have to upload Affidavit as per the given format in. The Affidavit must be drawn on Rs 50 Stamp Paper.
Kindly Note: All the files that need to be uploaded should be in pdf, jpg and gif Format Only. The file size should be less than 200 KB
Certificate to be uploaded
Bank Passbook (If provided as a verification document)
Scanned Copy of 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation or equivalent Exam
No Objection Certificate from Research Place
Physically Handicapped Certificate
Joining Report (Annexure 1)
|Affidavit on Rs. 50 Stamp Paper as given in (Annexure 4)||
Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form Editing
- The candidates can edit the Ishan Uday Scholarship Application form before submitting it online.
- After the step 1 submission of the application, the Caste of the Candidate cannot be changed.
- The Application form cannot be saved and hence have to be filled all in one go.
- The student whose application form is received more than two times may get rejected.
Submission of Ishan Uday Scholarship 2017 Application Form
- After filling in the Ishan Uday Scholarship Application form, the Students should keep the Print out of the Application form safely with them for future reference.
- The Candidates Ishan Uday Scholarship Registration Number should be kept safely by the candidate.
- The candidate need not send any print of the application form or any other document.