iOM Results 2015 for the first level is declared in January 2016 for the iOM exam conducted on November 18, 2015, and December 02, 2015 in the respective schools of the candidates.
The students can check their iOM scores for level 1 after the declaration of iOM Results 2015 by visiting the official website silverzone.org. iOM Result 2015 is declared for all the candidates of all the classes by silver zone.
Students who qualify iOM Level 1 will be eligible to participate in Level 2. iOM 2nd Level will be conducted on January/February 2016 in the school itself. Exact time and venue of the exam will be shared by the end of January 2016.
iOM Level 2 Exam Date- Jan/ Feb 2016
|iOM Level 1 Exam||Nov 18, 2015 & Dec 2, 2015||2nd / 3rd week of Jan|
|iOM Level 2 Exam||Jan/ Feb 2016||Feb 2016|
|iOM Level 3 Exam||Feb 2016||March 2016|
How to Check iOM Results 2015
- To Check the iOM Result 2015, the candidate has to Enter the Roll No.in the below given format – Their School Code, Class Number, Roll Number on the official website of silverzone.org
- e.g. M80006008B02
- The Student can download the iOM Result 2015 online and no separate iOM Result 2015 would be sent by post.
- The Downloaded iOM Result 2015 will be valid for future references.
Criteria for qualifying for the iOM Level 2 & 3 Exam
- Top 500 Olympiad rank holders of the first level from each class will qualify for the second level.
- The first rank holders of class 6-12 ofiOM Level 2 exam will qualify for the third level.
- iOM Level 3 Exam will be held in New Delhi
- The Top 2 students of the 3rd level participants will be sent for an educational excursion to NASA.
In case of any Query Related to the iOM Results, you can contact on the following: Mobile: +91-11-26166210, 11, 12 Email: Info@silverzone.org
iOM Level 2 & 3 Result
iOM 2nd level result will be announced tentatively in the month of March 2016 and level 3 exam thereafter. iOM Level 3 Exam Result would be the final result. There are no further rounds for the competition.
|1st Rank Holder of Class 12||Cash prize of Rs. 1,00,000 with a Winner’s Trophy|
|1st Rank Holder of Class 11||Cash prize of Rs. 50,000 with a Winner’s Trophy.|
|1st Rank Holder of Class 1-10||A Tab along with a Winner’s Trophy.|
- 2nd Olympiad rank holder in each class will be awarded a Digicam along with a Winner’s Trophy.
- 3rd Olympiad rank holder in each class will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 5,000 each with a Winner’s Trophy.
- All State Rank 1st, 2nd and 3rd rank holders of all classes will be awarded exciting prizes.
- All the participants will be awarded the Student Participation Certificate (SPC).
iOM (International Olympiad of Mathematics) is conducted by silver zone and is a means to identify and encourage the mathematical creativity of children in schools across India and abroad. iOM 2015 was conducted on November 18, 2015, and December 02, 2015.