IOCL Scholarship Result 2014 is finally declared for all the students on August 11, 2015. The result was originally supposed to be declared in March 2015 but it was delayed by almost 5 months.
The IOCL Scholarship Result was delayed for the scholarship and the candidates who have applied for the scholarship can check their result by entering their registration number and date of birty. The Result was first expected to be announced by March 31 then it got delayed after that was expected to declare on April 21, 2015 & after that April 30, 2015. The Result is declared for all the students who had applied for the scholarship.
The candidates registered under IOCL scholarship scheme cannot register or hold any other scholarship, stipend, financial aid from any other source.
IOCL Scholarship Result 2014
Scroll on the right to check the result or click here to check result if you are unable to see the login panel in the below given window.
IOCL scholarship Result has declared the list of students who have been selected for the IOCL scholarship programme. Indian Oil will award 2600 scholarships on merit-cum-mean basis. There would be no separate test for awarding the scholarship. The IOCL scholarship Result will display the list of students who are selected for the IOCL scholarship. IOCL Scholars 2014-15 will receive Rs. 1000 per month if the students are in Class 11/ ITI and Rs. 3000 per month in case the students are pursuing professional course. (Engineering and MBBS). The selected candidates will be informed separately via letter or an e-mail.
Latest Update: IOCL scholarship result is declared for all the students.
IOCL Scholarship Result
IOCL Scholarship Result 2014 is declared after taking these points into consideration:
- IOCL scholarship Result for 2014 is declared in August 2015 and originally it was scheduled to be declared in March 2015.
- Percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examination shall be calculated on total aggregate marks of all subjects.
- Income of the Family will be given importance and the scholarship will be given on merit-cum-means basis.
Reservations in IOCL Scholarship Result
Reservation: 49.5% scholarships are reserved
*Only those listed in the Central Govt’s OBC list will be considered against OBC quota.
Kindly Note: The OBC candidates of State list but not covered by Central Govt’s list will not be considered as OBC Candidates but as general candidates for the award of scholarship.
- 25% of scholarships for girl students
- 10% of scholarships for persons with Disabilities (PwDs) 40% or more disability as per the Disabilities Act 1952).
Note: These reservations are on All India Basis.
Other Important Information about IOCL Scholarship
- The applicants are required to check their personal e-mail/ mobile SMS and the administrator’s website for specific instructions from the Administrator.
- IOCL will not guarantee employment to any of the scholars.
- IOCL shall discontinue the scholarship without any notice or reason for suspension.\
- IOCL shall not be held responsible for any postal delay.
- Any jurisdiction shall take place at Delhi.
IOCL Scholarship 2014 Important Dates
|Online application for IOCL Scholarship 2014||July 12, 2014- September 30, 2014|
|IOCL Scholarship Result 2014||August 11, 2015|
|Applicants can view their result online||August 2015|
|Intimation to the IOCL scholars||August 2015|
|Release of 1st & 2nd Instalment of Scholarship
(12 months) to selected scholars
The online applications for IOCL Scholarship 2014 were received from July 7, 2014 to September 30, 2014.
If you have any query related to IOCL Scholarship Result you can write in the comment section below.