e Kalyan Scholarship Application Form 2019 - The registration process for the e Kalyan Scholarship has started. The process of filling the e Kalyan scholarship application form is completely online. The last date to submit for e Kalyan scholarship application form is 24 September 2019. Candidates are advised to fill up the form as soon as possible. E Kalyan Scholarship scheme is applicable for the students who are domicile of Jharkhand and who are pursuing studies within the state or outside the state. On this page, the details about the eKalyan Scholarship Application Form is given. The candidates filling up the form can go through the details by scrolling down.
The objective of the scholarship is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of minority community so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education, increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability.
Latest Update: Last date for application of e Kalyan Scholarship is 24 September
e Kalyan Scholarship Application Dates 2019
Given below are the dates related to e Kalyan Scholarship 2019 that all the candidates need to keep in mind
e Kalyan Scholarship Application Begin
|1 September 2019|
e Kalyan Scholarship Application Ends
24 September 2019
Disbursement of scholarship begins
1 October 2019
E Kalyan Scholarship Application Form 2019 - Apply Online
The stepwise instructions to fill eKalyan Post-matric scholarship for the year 2019 is given below. The candidates are suggested to go through the instructions to fill the application form for the scholarship as it will help them to ignore the mistakes while filling the application form. The candidates should ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the e Kalyan Scholarship Application Form.
Click Here to Apply Online
Students advised giving their AADHAR linked bank account numbers while applying. Candidates are suggested to fill the bank details carefully as the scholarship amount will be transferred to the bank account provided by the candidates. The candidates can fill the form until 15 October 2019 which was earlier 15 September but now has been extended.
Steps to fill e Kalyan Scholarship Application Form 2019
The step by step to fill the application form is provided to the candidates so that they can ignore the mistakes while filling the application form. Follow the steps given below:
e Kalyan Scholarship Registration
- STEP 1: Applicants have to register themselves on the on the e Kalyan portal using their basic details and a valid email/ Phone number.
- STEP 2: Applicants will now receive the user ID and Password for the future logins. After successful login, applicants will have to fill the ekalyan scholarship application form carefully by entering their personal, educational, college, bank account details.
- STEP 3: After filling up the form, the candidates have to upload their scanned copies of the documents given below.
- STEP 4: After uploading, the documents in the required format applicants have to save the information furnished by them.
- STEP 5: Finally, applicants have to take the printout of the application by clicking on the print button. After taking a printout, applicants have to sign in the documents and submit the application form online
- STEP 6: The candidates after submitting the application form can also check the e-Kalyan Scholarship Application Form Status by clicking on "Application Status."
Documents to be uploaded with eKalyan Scholarship Application Form
All the documents are required to be uploaded in Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship must be in JPG Format with the maximum size of 150 KB.
- Scan Copy of original Residential Certificate
- Scan Copy of original Caste Certificate
- Scan Copy of original Income Certificate
- Scan Copy of original Bonafide Certificate
- Copy of Mark sheet of the last examination (self-attested)
- Page of the students' passbook featuring Account Number and IFSC Code
After submitting the ekalyan online application form the student has to get a printout of the filled in application form and put their signature on it and then upload the scanned copy of the printout through the post matric scholarship link.
Submission of the e Kalyan Scholarship Application Form 2019
The candidates filling the application form should ensure that the details filled by them are correct in all aspects. After inspecting the filled in details, the candidates should submit the application form online ONLY.
After submitting the online application form, the students must get the printout and then make sure to upload the scanned printout with student signature through the Post-Scholarship (2019-20) link.
Important Points Regarding the e Kalyan Scholarship Application Form
- If the candidates entered the bank details incorrectly, then the welfare department, Govt. of Jharkhand will not be responsible for this.
- The candidates do not need to send a hard copy to TWC office. Kindly upload all documents online.
- The last to apply for eKalyan Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship for the year 2019-20 is 24 September 2019. The Disbursement of the scholarship will be done after verification of the application by the institutes.
Helpdesk Number: +91-8409588101, +91-7258010024, 040-23120591,040-23120592,040-23120593 (from 10:30AM to 5:00PM Monday to Saturday working days)
Know more about Jharkhand Scholarship
In case, of any query regarding the e Kalyan Scholarship Application Form 2019, you can write to us in the comment section below.