DBT JRF 2018 Result has been declared on 27 April 2018 by the Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL). The candidates appeared in DBT JRF exam conducted on 18 March 2018 can check the result and scorecard from this page. DBT JRF 2018 - Junior Research Fellowship in Biotechnology is conducted by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. The Fellowship program is for the candidates interested in pursuing research in Biotechnology related areas. This page provides the details on how to check DBT JRF 2018 Result and scorecard. You can also find DBT JRF Cutoffs. The merit list contains the name of the candidates who have been selected for JRF and the cut-offs. To check the individual result and the mark scored the candidates have to log in to the applicant's panel and download the online DBT BET scorecard.
Latest Update - DBT JRF Result has been declared.
Register here for Free SMS Alert for DBT JRF Result 2018
DBT JRF 2018 Result Dates
DBT JRF BET Exam
18 March 2018
19 March 2018
DBT JRF Result of BET 2018 - Declared
27 April 2018
DBT JRF 2018 Result - Check Online
DBT JRF 2018 result has been declared officially and candidates can download the scorecards available on the official website of Biotech Consortium India Limited on 27 April 2018. The candidates are suggested to keep themselves updated on the website of motachashma for all the latest updates. Candidates are requested to enter the correct Application ID/Name etc. for finding your name in the result list issued by Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt of India.
Download DBT JRF Scorecard
The scorecard is available for the candidates to download for BET 2018 Exam. The candidates can download the DBT JRF scorecard by providing the following details:
- Application Number: Application number gets generated while filling the application form. So the candidates need to enter application number to download scorecard.
The password of the candidates will be their date of birth which they need to enter to download the scorecard.
Click Here to Check Online Result
DBT JRF 2018 Provisional Merit List
The provisional merit list of the candidates is given on this page. The candidates have to send the required listed documents to the DBT JRF Office within the 1 year of the declaration of the DBT JRF BET result i.e. 27 April 2018. The candidates can check the list of the selected candidates for Category 1 and Category 2. The merit list for this year has been declared after the exam.
- Click Here to check DBT JRF 2018 Provisional Merit List - Released
- Click Here to check DBT JRF 2017 provisional merit list
List of Documents to be uploaded
- Copy of the BET 2018 Hall Ticket
- Certificate of Date of Birth (SSC certificate preferred)
- Final mark sheet of the qualifying exam
- Certificate of the qualifying exam (if available)
- For SC/ST/PH candidates, proof for the category, preferably in English
- For OBC candidates, latest non-creamy layer certificate, preferably in English (Format)
- A Cover letter mentioning address for communication, phone/mobile number and email id.
Candidates have to send the required documents to the address given below before due date, i.e. 1 year from the declaration of the DBT JRF Result 2018. Activation of the fellowship (upon joining an Institute/University) is to be done within two years from the date of issue of award letter. DBT-JRF fellowship will be activated from the date of issue of award letter or from the date of joining the institute/university, whichever is later.
Coordinator, DBT-JRF Programme
Biotech Consortium India Limited
5th Floor, Anuvrat Bhawan
210, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg,
New Delhi - 110 002
DBT JRF 2018 Selection Process After Result
- The candidates get selected for the DBT Junior Research Fellowship on the basis of an online test named Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET).
- The issue of Award Letter: The selected candidates will have to go for certificate verification, and the award letter will be issued only after certificate verification. The award letter will be issued within one year of the declaration of the BET Result.
- Activation of the Fellowship - The candidates selected for DBT Junior Research Fellowship 2018 Category 1 will have to activate their DBT-Junior Research Fellowship 2018 by registering in the PhD program in any recognised University in India within two years from the date of issue of the award letter.
- Category 2 Candidates - They will be eligible for joining in DBT sponsored research projects with fellowship equivalent to NET/GATE qualifications as per current DST guidelines
- The candidates are advised to keep their Result copy safely till the selection process is over.
DBT JRF BET 2018 Cutoffs
The Cut Offs for the DBT JRF will be declared officially for both the categories i.e. Category 1 and Category 2. The cutoffs for this year has been declared and the students can check the cut off for both categories. The cutoffs have been decreased as compared to last year.
DBT JRF BET Cutoff
|Category||Cut Off 2017||Cut off 2018|
|Other Backward Classes||122||110|
|Category||Cut Off 2017||Cut off 2018|
|Other Backward Classes||114||102|
For any queries related to DBT JRF 2018 Result, you can write to us in the comment section below.