CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship is the higher education scholarships offered by the Government of Kerala to Muslim, Latin Christian, and Converted Christian communities girl students or belonging to Latin Catholic Community or Converted Christians. The scholarship is given on the basis of the recommendations of the Sachar Committee Report. This scholarship is named after the former Chief Minister C.H. Mohammed Koya. Get complete information on CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2019 and other related information from this page.
Latest Update: The first notification regarding the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship has been published for the academic session 2019-20. The official Notification is provided on this page below.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2019-20: Eligibility Criteria
The CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship is only for Muslim, Latin Christian, and Converted Christian communities girls who are pursuing UG (undergraduate) and PG (postgraduate) programmes or professional courses in the government and aided institutions or they should have secured admission under Government quota in unaided colleges.
- Students who got admission to Self-financing colleges from merit seat are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The candidates should be studying in Kerala
- Should have secured 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Their total annual family income should be below Rs. 8 lakhs
- Those who apply for Hostel stipend should be staying in recognized hostels.
- They should have a savings bank account at any of the branches of the State Bank of India, State Bank of Travancore, Federal Bank, and the South Indian Bank as the scholarship is transferred in the bank account. Students are advised to submit their Bank account number of any nationalized Bank with IFSC code.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2019-20: Scholarship Amount
- The girl students who are pursuing UG programmes will get Rs. 5,000 per year
- The girl students who are pursuing postgraduate programmes will get Rs. 6,000 per year.
- The girl students who are pursuing professional courses will get the stipend of Rs. 7,000.
- The maximum stipend for hostel will be Rs. 13,000 for a year.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2019-20 Application Form
Here are the steps to apply for the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2019-20
- Step-1: Go to the official web portal of Directorate of Minority Welfare Kerala or click on the link to apply for the scholarship.
- Step-2: Select the type of scholarship type
- Step-3: Read all the guidelines carefully and hit on the apply online tab.
- Step-4: Now register to the account by providing the required information.
- Step-5: Fill up all the fields in the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Application form.
- Step-6: Now, click on the submit button and also take the printout of the same for further reference.
Click Here to Apply
|CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Application Begins||6 December 2019|
|Application Ends||30 December 2019|
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2019-20 Renewal
The scholarship that is given to the students has to be renewed every year. For CH Muhammed Koya scholarship renewal the students have to fulfil certain eligibility conditions only then it will be renewed.
|Start Date of Renewal||15 October 2019|
|Renewal Last Date||23 November 2019|
Apply Online for Renewal of scholarship
How to Renew CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship
The girl students who have received the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship have to renew that every year and for that, they have to fill the online form.
- Scholarship Type
- Institution Type
- Scholarship Awarded Institution Name
- Name of the student
- Date of Birth
- Registration ID
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Notification
Office: 0471 2302090
Projects & Scholarships: 0471-2300524