AP ePASS Scholarship 2018: The application is expected soon for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates can apply Online for AP ePASS Scholarship 2018. There are two categories of ePASS Scholarship which are Pre-Matric and Post-Matric. AP ePASS Scholarship is distributed to the students from the economically weaker section for SC/ST/BC/EBC/DW/MW categories. The eligible candidates can apply for AP ePASS Scholarship 2018-19 through this page. Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships in Andhra Pradesh is commonly known as AP ePASS. Before filling AP ePASS Application, candidates must make sure that they fulfil the AP ePASS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria. This page gives details on AP ePASS Scholarship 2018-19, list of eligible colleges and course, eligibility criteria, application Form, AP ePASS Scholarship Status etc. Scroll down to get details about AP ePASS Scholarship 2018-19. Also, get details on AP ePASS Scholarship renewal on this page.
Latest Update: AP ePASS Scholarship Application will be available for the academic year 2018-19. TS ePASS Scholarship has already started for the academic year 2018-19.
Types of AP ePASS Scholarship 2018
There are two categories in AP ePASS Scholarship 2018-19. Candidates up to class 10 can apply under Pre Matric AP ePASS Scholarship whereas candidates from class 11 till higher education can apply for Post Matric Scholarship. The eligible courses for Post Matric Scholarship are given towards the end of this page.
- Pre Matric AP ePASS Scholarship
- Post Matric AP ePASS Scholarship
Details about AP ePASS Scholarship
- Scholarship Amount
- Application Process
AP ePASS Scholarship 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/DW/MW categories are eligible
- The family income of SC and ST candidates must not be exceeded by 2 lakhs rupees per annum
- The family income of BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students must not be more than 1 lakh rupees per annum
- The candidates need to maintain 75% attendance at the end of each quarter in case of renewal
The candidates who are not eligible:
- Other than these categories i.e. SC/ST/BC/EBC/DW/MW
- The candidates pursuing the part-time or online course
- The candidates enrolled under management or sponsored quota seats
AP ePASS Scholarship 2018-19 Amount
The candidates are granted up to 100% tuition fee under AP ePASS Post Matric Scholarship which also depends on the types of course.
Post Matric Scholarship has two components which are reimbursement of tuition fee (RTF) to the college and maintenance fee to the student (MTF). Furthermore, RTF is paid twice in an academic year whereas MTF is paid every month.
The candidates enrolled in the self-financed course are eligible for scholarship worth rupees 20, 000 or the fee of the course whichever is less.
The scholarship amount may vary based on the courses and fee notified by the government. There are approx. 12,000 courses and 1,44,000 fee structures under Post Matric AP ePASS Scholarship.
Note: AP ePASS Scholarship amount is subject of revision and updates timely for the convenience of the students. However, if the candidates get scholarship amount less than the required amount, they can contact concerned Head of Department
AP ePASS Scholarship 2018-19 Application Form
The candidates can apply Online for AP ePASS Scholarship 2018-19 by following the link below. The candidates are advised to fill the AP ePASS Scholarship Application Form adequately and correctly. There are two categories under which the candidates can apply for AP ePASS Scholarship 2018-19. The candidates will be able to apply separately for Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship 2018-19.
- Pre Matric AP ePASS Scholarship 2018-19: The application process is expected soon. The candidates will be able to apply online. The link for the same will be available soon. The eligible candidates can apply for Pre Matric AP ePASS Scholarship 2018.
- Post Matric AP ePASS Scholarship 2018-19: The candidates who have passed class 10 examinations are eligible to apply under Post Matric AP ePASS Scholarship. The list of eligible courses is also given below.
List of document required for AP ePASS Scholarship 2018
Candidates need following documents while applying for AP ePASS Scholarship:
- A scanned copy of Birth and Caste certificate
- Bonafide certificate issued by the principal of the college or school
- Passport size photos
- Copy of Bank passbook
List of Eligible Courses under AP ePASS Scholarship 2018
Candidates who are applying for Post Matric AP ePASS Scholarship 2018-19 are only taken advantage of the scholarship for the following courses:
Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business administration and Computer Applications/ Science, Commercial Pilot License course)
Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil., PhD and post-doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all postgraduate, graduate-level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.
Degree courses(not covered in group I & II)
Following are the courses which are not eligible to get scholarship under these schemes:
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer's Courses
- Private Pilot license Courses.
- Courses at Pre-examination Training Centers of all India and State levels.
List of Eligible Colleges for AP ePASS Scholarship 2018-19
All the Post Matric colleges in Andhra Pradesh which are recognized by Government of Andhra Pradesh/Competent Authority are eligible under Post Matric AP ePASS Scholarship 2018-19. However, the candidates who are enrolled under Management Quota and Sponsored Quota are not eligible for AP ePASS Scholarship. The candidates can communicate to Administrative Departments to know the eligibility of colleges under this scheme.
AP ePASS Scholarship 2018 - Reason of rejection
The candidates are advised to fill application form adequately and correctly as the application that contains incorrect information or partially filled will be rejected. The following are the top reason under which the application may reject. The candidates are advised to take care of these points while applying online for AP ePASS Scholarship 2018-19.
- If candidates provide incorrect caste/income certificates
- If candidates fail to submit the required documents
- If candidates furnish any wrong information about the course and year of study.
- If candidates fail to submit the hard copy of the application
AP ePASS Scholarship Status 2018-19
Candidates who successfully submit AP ePASS Scholarship can check status for the same. The link to check AP ePASS Scholarship Status is available on this page. Candidates who apply under Pre Matric and Post Matric AP ePASS Scholarship can check the status. The government has provided AP ePASS know your application status facility to the convenience of the students. To check AP ePASS Scholarship Status 2018-19, the candidates are required to provide following information:
- Application number
- SSC Exam number
- Date of Birth
AP ePASS Scholarship Renewal 2018
AP ePASS Scholarship Renewal is subject to academic and basic criteria. Therefore, Candidates are required to fulfil certain eligibility criteria to renew AP ePASS Scholarship.
- Candidates need to submit previous year passed mark sheet
- Candidates need to submit Original Income
- Candidates are required to upload the first page of bank’s Passbook
In case of any query regarding AP ePASS Scholarship 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below.