ALLEN Champ 2019 Registration Process has started, candidates can fill the form ONLINE only. The eligible candidates are suggested to fill ALLEN Champ form to participate in the national level competition. The objective of organising the competition is to recognise the performance of the students in various areas like Academics, Aptitude, Skills, Exposure and Language capabilities. On this page, candidates will get answers to all their registration related queries in FAQs and Steps to complete the ALLEN Champ Registration Process. ALLEN Champ 2019 is a national level competition conducted for the students of Class 3 to 10. It is carried out with an objective to honour and mentor the students.
(There is no Registration Fee to Participate in Competition)
ALLEN Champ 2019 Registration Process - Steps to Fill the Form
ALLEN Champ 2019 Registration has started and the eligible candidates are invited to fill the form. Most of the students while filling the form get confused at some sections and end up making mistakes. Hence, to escape such practice, we are providing the steps to fill the form which will give a clear perception to the students. For the right insight of the form, the images are also attached.
Click Here to Apply Online
Allen Champ 2019 Registration Steps
- The candidates first have to register on the official website of ALLEN by filling up the details such as Email Id, Applicant's Name, Father Name, Mother Name, DOB, City and Mobile Number
- After filling up the above details, the candidates should click on the submit button. By doing so, the student will receive the OTP to enter to proceed further by filling up the application form.
- Thereafter, the students will receive the activation link along with the password on their registered email id.
- The students have to click on the activation link. The link will redirect the students to the login window where they have to enter email id and password
Filling up the ALLEN Champ 2019 Registration Form
To fill the registration form, the candidates have to log in to their account with email id and password (received at the time of registration). After login to their account, the registered candidates will be redirected to the control panel of their application where they have to update the profile details, upload school report card and need to upload the photo to complete the registration process.
STEP 1- Update Profile Details: In this section, the candidates have to fill the personal details as well as contact details. Apart from the name and Mobile number, the students will require filling the details about the school and communication.
STEP 2 - Upload School Report Card: Here comes the step where the students have to upload their school report card. The candidates will be required to upload the front page of School's latest quarterly or Half Yearly report card containing the full address of the school. It is also to keep in mind that the uploaded file should not exceed 80 KB and must be in JPG format.
STEP 3- Upload Photograph: At last, the students have to upload their photo which should be in JPG format and must not exceed the size 35 KB. It is also to keep in mind that the maximum height and width of the image should not be more than 200 and 300 respectively.
What After ALLEN 2019 Registration?
The steps given above are for registration. The students once done with the steps need to go further and fill their nomination form. The link to fill the nomination form will be available after prescribed date. Meanwhile, the candidates are suggested to go through the steps below:
- Fill in the Nomination: After completing registration, the candidates have to fill the nomination form. In this section, they have to select all the qualifying examinations for the ALLEN Champ nomination, save them and upload the relevant documents for each achievement
- Verify Details and Lock Transcript: The ALLEN will close the nomination after a particular time period. Once the nomination is closed, the candidates filled the nominations need to verify their details and lock the transcript only after verifying the correct details.
- Submit Transcript: At the end, the candidates need to take the printout of the transcript from the Control Panel which would be verified and stamped by the school authorities. The same transcript has to be submitted to the ALLEN.
Fill the ALLEN Nomination Form
(The link for the nomination form will be activated after prescribed date)
FAQs related to ALLEN Champ 2019 Registration
Most of the candidates encountered with different problems and come up with tons of questions. That is why we are presenting the common questions asked by the students while filling up the form.
- Question 1 - I can't find my school name on the list while filling the registration form
- Answer - The list does not contain all the school names of the country. So in case, you do not find the name of your school. Select Other and then add the name of your school.
- Question 2 - I am in Class 6, my semester has not been finished yet. How can I upload my Report Card?
- Answer - The candidates whose semester has not been completed yet can upload the School's Latest Quarterly or Half Yearly Report Card.
- Question 4 - Why do I have to fill the Nomination Form?
- Answer - The nomination form depicts the list of qualifying exams for ALLEN Champ else, the ALLEN would not be able to know the achievements of the student.
- Question 5 - I Can't find the Nomination Form?
- Answer - The nomination link would appear after a prescribed date. Hence, the candidates have to wait for the activation of the link of the nomination form.
- Question 6: Is it compulsory for me to take admission in ALLEN Career Institute for claiming ALLEN Champ 2019 Reward?
- Answer- No
In case of any queries regarding the ALLEN Champ 2019 Registration, you can write to us in the comment section below.