ALLEN ASAT Online Registration process for various classroom programs has already started. ALLEN conducts ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) before the phase commencement of a particular course. Candidates have to register Online for ALLEN ASAT to appear in ASAT and finally get enrolled in ALLEN classroom courses. ASAT (ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test) is conducted by ALLEN Career Institute to give scholarship and admission to the eligible candidates in its classroom programs.Candidates who will successfully clear the Allen ASAT can avail the benefit of scholarships which would be given to them in accordance with their performance. The ALLEN ASAT Registration Form is available on this page, application forms are also available at various ALLEN study centres. Scroll down for ALLEN ASAT Online Registration Dates, link, Steps to fill application forms and application fee. ASAT Online Registrations are open for :
- Class 6 to 10
- NTSE and Olympiad Preparation
- JEE Main
- JEE (Main + JEE Advanced)
- Pre-Medical (NEET UG/AIIMS).
Click Here to Apply for ALLEN ASAT
ALLEN ASAT Online Registration Dates
|ALLEN ASAT Online Registration Ends||30 September 2018|
|ASAT Exam Date||Depends on the Batch|
ALLEN ASAT Online Registration - Apply Online Here
ALLEN ASAT online registration process has started, candidates can fill ALLEN ASAT Application Form. Interested candidates can fill online registration form of ALLEN ASAT by following the given link. Candidates have to follow the steps which are given below while filling the ALLEN ASAT Online Registration Form. The deadlines for ALLEN ASAT Registration depends on the batch for which candidate applies. Candidates also have to pay the registration fee for ALLEN ASAT and the modes of payment are mentioned below.
Click Here to Apply Online for ALLEN ASAT
ALLEN ASAT Online Registration 2018 - Know How to Apply
To fill the online application form candidates have to follow the link given above and fill the application form. Fill the form giving your Name, Email ID, Mobile Number and select the course for which you want to apply. Here the candidates also have an option to request a callback from ALLEN.
Candidates have to select a program from given options namely; Class 6 to 10, NTSE, Olympiad
JEE Main, JEE (Main + JEE Advanced) and Pre-Medical(NEET UG/AIIMS). Candidates have to now select preferred timing for the callback. Select a time slot when you will be free for the call.
- Follow the instructions and Sign up. After successful Sing up, the activation link will be sent to candidate’s registered email ID. Candidates have to click on the link received on their registered email id and login into the website by providing correct email id & password.
- After successful login, the ALLEN ASAT Registration Form will be displayed on the screen. Candidates have to fill all sections of the registration form such as Course Detail, Personal Detail, Contact Detail and then Final Submission. Candidates are advised to check the filled registration form before final submission. Upload/ affix one passport size latest photograph on the application form.
Payment of ALLEN ASAT Registration Fee
The application fee can be paid through both online and offline mode. TALLENTEX qualified candidates need not appear in any ASAT so the registration fee would be less for them. Both the modes of payment are described below:
Online Mode: Candidates can pay the registration fee of ALLEN ASAT through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ PAYTM Wallet.
Offline Mode: Candidates can also pay the registration fee through cash deposit in the bank. The registration fee amount can be deposited at any Branch of Central Bank of India / Axis Bank / HDFC Bank after downloading Fee Challan from the website. (Bank Charges Extra)
DD and CTS Cheque Mode: The registration fee also can be paid by Demand Draft or CTS Cheque. The correct amount of Demand Draft or CTS Cheque has to be drawn in the favour of “Allen Career Institute" from Nationalized Bank, payable at Allen centre office where fees are being submitted.
ALLEN ASAT Registration Fee
TALLENTEX Qualified Candidates
Offline Fee (Via DD)
Submission of ALLEN ASAT Online Registration Form 2018
The ALLEN ASAT Online Registration Form has to be submitted through online mode. Candidates have to submit Class 10 and 12 marks sheet along with one Photo id proof of either student or parent at the time of submitting the Application form. Photo Id may include Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License or Voter Id card. Candidates are advised to check the filled registration form before final submission. Candidates should also take a printout of the filled registration form for future reference. However, the candidates who pay the application fee in offline mode need to send the duly filled application form along with requisite enclosures to their Corporate Office (KOTA) to any of the classroom centres.
Other Important Details
- One Registration Form is applicable for one ASAT
- A candidate is eligible for only one scholarship at a time, No two criteria can be clubbed to avail deduction in fee at ALLEN.
- The candidate won’t be allowed to appear in ASAT without the Admit Card.
- For admission in a Phase, the student may appear in any one of the ASAT conducted before the date of Course Commencement.
- ALLEN ASAT 2018 - ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test
- TALLENTEX 2018: ALLEN Talent Search Exam
- ALLEN Champ 2018
In case of any query related to ALLEN ASAT Online Registration, you can write to us in the comment section below.