Vishwa Konkani Scholarship 2017
About Vishwa Konkani Scholarship
Vishwa Konkani Student Scholarship Fund invites application for Vishwa Konkani Scholarship 2017. The scholarship program was started in the year 2010 and was envisioned by eminent thinker and corporate leader T.V. Mohandas Pai. The scholarship is available only for the students having Konkani as their mother tongue and are desirous to pursue Bachelor’s (Engineering & Medical only), Master’s degree or are willing to study abroad.The total amount of Vishwa Konkani Scholarship distributed in the year 2014 was Rs. 8 crore. The last date of application submission of Vishwa Konkani Scholarship 2017 for the Bachelor & Master program is 10 July 2017 while the applications for Study abroad scholarship are open throughout the year.
Vishwa Konkani Scholarship 2017 Important Dates
|Vishwa Konkani Scholarship Application Begin
||10 June 2017
|Last date of Application Form Submission
||10 July 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Vishwa Konkani Scholarship
Vishwa Konkani Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
- Mother Tongue: Konkani must be the mother tongue of the student making application for the scholarship.
- Academic Qualification: The applicant must have cleared class 12/ Graduation
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: The Student must have obtained at least 70% marks in the qualifying examination Entrance Rank within 20,000.
- Annual Family Income: The family income of the applicant must not exceed Rs. 4.5 lakh for Bachelor's & Master's program and there is no income limit for the study abroad scholarship.
- Student should be willing to sponsor 2 students after completion of studies and after securing employment and should contribute 20 days in the year 2017-18 to the community service.
Vishwa Konkani Scholarship Reward
Around 2000 candidates will be awarded the Vishwa Konkani Scholarship will get the following benefits:
- For Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering & Medical only): The scholarship of Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000 per year to the student selected for the Vishwa Konkani Scholarship.
- For Master’s Degree: The rate at which the scholarship is offered differs from course to course and discipline to discipline.
- For Study abroad: The scholarship amount of Rs. 1,00,000 is awarded per year to each individual selected for the Vishwa Konkani Scholarship to study abroad.
Condition for the Scholarship
The student who receives the scholarship has to commit to support the education of 2 students in the future on the same terms as they have availed this scholarship.
Vishwa Konkani Scholarship Application form and Process
The application for the Vishwa Konkani Scholarship is to be made online at the official website of the trust. The applicants need to register and create their profile after which they will be able to search and apply for the relevant scholarship. Candidates should visit the official website of Vishwa Konkani Scholarship to fill the application form or click on the following link:
Click here to Apply
The application process is opened from 10 June 2017. Interested candidates can fill the application form of Vishwa Konkani Scholarship by 10 July 2017. Applications received in hardcopy will not be processed for the scholarships.
Vishwa Konkani Scholarship Address
Vishwa Konkani Student Scholarship Fund
Shakti Nagar, Mangaluru,
Vishwa Konkani Scholarship Contact Details
Phone: +91 824 2231877, 2231887
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
ACST 2017 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams a... Read More
Wild Wisdom Quiz Contest 2017 for Junior & Middle School Students registration process is already started. The Wild Wisdom Quiz is an attempt... Read More
Scheme for Promoting Young Talents in Science (SPYTiS) is a programme conducted by Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment&n... Read More
KVPY, Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is a national fellowship programme funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government ... Read More