Times Passion Trail Undersea Photography in Andaman
About Undersea Photography in Andaman
- Times Passion Trails is all set to take 16 shutterbugs on a breathtaking journey into the Andaman Blue from January 22 to 27, 2016. This event conducted by Times of India in association with Yatra.com.
- Times Passion Trail (TPT) is a unique travel program which will help people actualize their passion in photography, cooking, cycling
- Taking the baton forward from last year, this year more trails and more passions have been added. This year the candidates will be selected from 9 regular national trails and 24-weekend trails in their cities.
- Regular Trails: These are trails which happen over a period of 4-10 days and gives the candidate an opportunity to travel with Experience Architect and sharpen their skills in their passion with his experience and knowledge.
- Weekend Trails: These are a truncated version of the regular trail, offering the similar experience in cities. Also, these trails help the participant understand their passion more and help them actualize it in a shorter span of time.
- Experience Architects are the experts or the best in the field that shall be curating the entire experience for the candidates. For the first few trails, we have:
- Rajesh Kalra: Cycling Guru, Chief Editor and Vice President Times Internet
- Ricky Kej: Grammy Winner, Musician-producer and Composer
- Pushpesh Pant: Indian academic, food critic and historian
- Kunal Kapur: Renowned Chef and Judge at MasterChef India
- Rajesh Bedi: National lifetime achievement award winning Wildlife Photographer
- KEY HIGHLIGHTS
- Sessions on Techniques behind Underwater photography by renowned photographer Sumer Verma
- Six dives into the waters with instructors for clicking flora and fauna
- Local-Sightseeing at Andaman
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Undersea Photography in Andaman
Undersea Photography in Andaman Eligibility Criteria
||Minimum: 18 years of age
- Nationality: Only Indians are eligible to participate
- Age: The trail registration is open to all above the age of 18years.
Undersea Photography in Andaman Reward
Times Passion Trail Undersea Photography in Andaman Reward
- Arrive at Chidiya Tapu
- Briefing by the Instructors
- Sessions on Underwater Photography
- Talk on Marine Ecology
- 1st Dive for Photography Underwater
- Sessions on basics of doing Photography Underwater
- An introductory session on Marine Life
- Diving and Photography
- Session on “Specialization in Underwater Photography’
- Session on Lifecycles Of Marine and challenges of growing up in an Ocean Environment
- Diving and Photography
- Assessments and Feedback by Sumer Verma
- Talk on “Everything is connected’
- Underwater Flag Hoisting on Republic Day
- Visit Ross Island and enjoy the view
- Visit a sound and light show at Cellular Jail
Undersea Photography in Andaman Application form and Process
Times Passion Trail Undersea Photography in Andaman Application Process
Candidates are free to register for as many trails as they like to be a part of, but final participation is based on selection criteria as specified by each expert.
- Step 1: Candidates have to Register on the website with their email id or with their social properties (Facebook or Google)
- Step 2: Thereafter they have to move to ‘My Passions’ page and complete their profile.
- Step 3: Candidates have to choose ‘Passions’ from the list displayed or suggest the organizing team a passion.
- Step 4: All relevant trails are then populated to the user basis as per the selected preference.
- Step 5: The candidates can also navigate on the website by visiting various ‘Passion’ pages. Each passion page then display the list of trails on offer.
- Step 6: Fee payment: At the time of registration process candidates will be asked to pay a registration amount of Rs. 1000 as a token amount. This amount will be available throughout the year in the wallet and can be used as a confirmation towards the interest in a particular trail.
This registration amount can also be used to be a part of the upcoming Weekend Trails.
Undersea Photography in Andaman Selection Process
Times Passion Trail Undersea Photography in Andaman Selection Process
- Once registered the expert will have access to the basic details along with answers to questions on selected passion
- Based on this data and the interaction with the expert on the social media platform (Passion communities or Tribes) the expert will announce the final participant list for the tour
- Once selected candidates shall be given a timeframe to pay the participation fee for the trail.
- The final list of the participants will be announced on the website and social media platforms.
Undersea Photography in Andaman Contact Details
Amar Ujala Lakshya Scholarship 2017 is an initiative under the Corporate Social Responsibility by Amar Ujala Foundation to provide financial support t... Read More
3M Young Innovators Challenge 2017 continues with its second generation innovators award program where they seek to find ideas and new projects f... Read More
Scroll Video Story Contest is a video contest on the theme It Happens Only in India. It is jointly organised by Scroll.in and Deutsche Welle (DW)... Read More
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938.Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarship... Read More