About SHORT TAKES Season 7
SHORT TAKES Season 7 is a short film contest organised by Pocket Films in association with Indian Film Festival, Stuttgart, Germany. The Indian Film Festival Stuttgart represents the growing internationalisation of the Indian film as well as the interest in the Indian culture in Germany. SHORT TAKES Season 7 seek to promote and encourage an awareness, appreciation, and understanding of the art of Indian cinema, with a special focus on short films, and to inspire cultural exchanges through these films between India & Germany.
- SHORT TAKES Season 7 only accepts a short film of minimum 1 minute and maximum is 15 minutes. No documentaries are accepted.
- The contest has started from 15 March 2017, and the deadline is 21 April 2017.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of SHORT TAKES Season 7
SHORT TAKES Season 7 Eligibility Criteria
||Atleast 18 years of age
- The Participant should be 18 years of age as on 15 March 2017.
- A film qualifies to be submitted only if it is produced in India or by Indian or is having a reference to India.
- The short film should have completed after 1 July 2016
- Films submitted previously to this festival will not be considered for this contest
- Any kind of copyright films will not be accepted in Short film Season contest
SHORT TAKES Season 7 Reward
- The winner of the Short Takes 7 contest will be invited to the Indian Film Festival Stuttgart with economy flight and hotel stay.
- The Top 3 films will get a Walk-In entry to compete for the prestigious “German Star of India Best Short Film Award” carrying a prize of € 1,000.
- The Top 3 films will be screened at the Indian Film Festival, Stuttgart in July 2017.
- The Top 3 Films will also get a Certificate and a trophy.
The candidate must note that all participating films will be distributed by Pocket Films, at its discretion, and will be entitled to a revenue share as mentioned in the terms and conditions.
The first Prize winner must possess the following:
- Must possess a valid Passport
- Must apply for and receive a valid visa to travel to the destination
- Must adhere to all the rules, regulations and terms as applicable to each traveller to the destination
- Must take necessary insurance as may be desired
- Must understand that the contest promoters are only responsible for providing the airline tickets, accommodation in Stuttgart and entry to the festival
- All other arrangements and costs for the trip have to be arranged for and borne by the Participant.
SHORT TAKES Season 7 Application form and Process
The participants need to upload their film between 5 March to 21 April 2017.
Click here to submit your Entry
Guidelines for the Short Take Season 7
- Pocket film will only accept Short films and no documentaries are accepted as it is a short film competition
- The duration of the short film should be between 1 minute to 15 minutes (including beginning and the end credits).
- The short film may be in the original language but it must have English Subtitles. The subtitles should be submitted in .srt format and should be submitted along with the film
- The film must be shot in few recommended format such as 16:9/16:9 Full Height Anamorphic in DV/HDV. The video files format should be VOB, MPG, MPEG4 or AVI.
Candidates must note that only the person who submits the entry will be considered as the “Participant”. All communications from our end and the benefits, if any, will be only awarded to the Participant.
SHORT TAKES Season 7 Selection Process
Known Bollywood movie director Saurabh Verma, Film Editor Uma Da Chunha and Film Directo & Writer Debashish Makhija will be the member of Jury who will be selecting the top 3 movies for screening at the Indian Film Festival, Stuttgart.
SHORT TAKES Season 7 Contact Details
Gala No.2, Plot No 2,
Udyog Nagar, S.V.Road, Opp.MTNL Office,
Goregoan (W), Mumbai 400062
Phone : +91 22 28772090
What's app: +918108260920
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2017 is for the students of Uttar Pradesh who are studying in Class 9-10 in any recognised school in Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pr... Read More
Schwarzman Scholars Program 2017, China invites applications from candidates interested in pursuing one-year Master’s Degree in Public Poli... Read More
UP Post Matric Scholarship 2017 - Samaj Kalyan Scholarship is being offered by the Uttar Pradesh Government. Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department&n... Read More
National level 8th Painting Competition on Water Conservation aims at making the children aware of the need of conserving this precious resource ... Read More