Sartorius Scholarship 2016
About Sartorius Scholarship
- Sartorius Scholarship 2016 is accepting applications from candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering like in biotechnology, physics, chemical or process engineering or information technology and who have taken or intend to take admission in Master's course in Germany or India. The last date to apply is July 31, 2016.
- About Sartorius
- Founded in 1870, Sartorius is one of the leading International Pharmaceutical & Laboratory Equipment supplier, and is a well-known name in the Bioprocess Solutions and Lab Products & Services segment.
- The company has its headquarters in Göttingen, Germany, and the services are offered worldwide.
- Sartorius employs more than 5,000 employees and had sales revenue of 891.2 million euros in 2014.
- The scholarship program is designed to help you develop your full potential in science while advancing your professional career as well.
- The Scholarship is available for the students from India & Germany who are willing to get admission or have already taken admission in a Master’s program in Science or Engineering at any a recognized University either in Germany or India.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Sartorius Scholarship
Sartorius Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||India & Germany
- Nationality: Sartorius Scholarshipis open for citizens of India & Germany.
- Academic Qualification: The applicant of the scholarship should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering with excellent grades (for example: Biotechnology, Physics, Chemical or Process Engineering or Information Technology).
- Language: The applicants need to have strong English language skills.
- Experience: Study or Work experience in foreign country will be an additional benefit.
Sartorius Scholarship Reward
Those candidates selected for the Sartorius Scholarship will be eligible for the following benefits under the scholarship scheme:
- Monthly Stipend: The students will be granted with a monthly stipend during their Master’s Program.
- Internship opportunity: The selected students will get an Internship or Master’s Thesis at Sartorius Group.
- Mentorship: The selected candidates will be provided with a personal mentor for one on one consultation.
- Training Seminars: At Sartorius, the students will get opportunities to attend training seminars related to project management, communication or any other topic.
- Networking & Career opportunities: The candidates will be able to connect with other scholarship holders and experts along with having a good prospect of starting career with Sartorius.
Sartorius Scholarship Application form and Process
Sartorius Scholarship 2016 Application Process are to be made online using the application portal available on their website. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Mode of Application: The applications for the Sartorius Scholarship can be made online using the application portal.
Click Here to Apply Online
- Required Documents: Along with the completely filled application form the following documents are to be attached in PDF format:
- A Resume
- Reference Letter from University Lecturer or Professor
- A letter of Motivation
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Testimonials or letters of recommendation from your employer or certificates of any other training or education received.
Submission of Application Form
The applicants need to complete the application form, upload the required documents and submit the application form after making sure that all the information entered in the application form is correct.
Sartorius Scholarship Selection Process
The candidates will be invited to a group assessment appointment and the selection will involve 3 basic levels. The details of the selection process are as follow:
- Interview: The applicants will undergo an interview with the selection panel of Sartorius.
- Presentation: Applicants have to make a presentation on a pre-announced topic.
- Role-playing: The candidates will take part in a role-playing situation along with other applicants.
Sartorius Scholarship Address
Bharathi Krishnan, Human Resources Management
Sartorius Stedim India Pvt. Ltd.
No. 69/2 & 69/3, NH 48 Jakkasandra, Nelamangala
Bangalore – 562 123
Sartorius Scholarship Contact Details
Phone: +49 551 308-2177
Fax: +49 551 308-4091
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
ACST 2017 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams a... Read More
Amar Ujala Lakshya Scholarship 2017 is an initiative under the Corporate Social Responsibility by Amar Ujala Foundation to provide financial support t... Read More
3M Young Innovators Challenge 2017 continues with its second generation innovators award program where they seek to find ideas and new projects f... Read More
Scroll Video Story Contest is a video contest on the theme It Happens Only in India. It is jointly organised by Scroll.in and Deutsche Welle (DW)... Read More