Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship 2016 || Study in Japan
About Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship
- Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship 2016 is for those students who are willing to go for Studying in Japan at Undergraduate, Postgraduate or at Doctoral Level.
- Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Foundation offers 14 scholarships to students who come to Japan for their studies.
- The scholarship is not a fully funded scholarship; applicants are required to bear the cost of entrance fee and tuition fee.
- The scholars selected for the scholarship will be awarded a monthly stipend of 100,000 Japanese Yen (Approx. INR 50,000) or 140,000 Japanese Yen (Approx. INR 75,000) as per the course they are undertaking.
- The applications for the Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship 2017 will be accepted via email.
- The application form and other necessary documents can be downloaded from the official website of Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Foundation.
- The last date to make application for the scholarship is September 15, 2016
- Type of Scholarship: Partially-Paid
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Doctoral Level
- Number of Awards: 14
- Country of Study: Japan
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship
Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Bachelor, Masters & Doctoral Students
- Nationality: The application for Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship 2016 can be made by any student willing to study in Japan and have already initiated the admission process.
- Age: The age of the candidate needs to be less than 39 years.
- Academic Qualification: The applicants who are willing to study in Japan should have academic qualification as per the course which they are willing to pursue in Japan.
- Language requirements: The applicant should be capable of communicating in Japanese and the details related to the language requirements are mentioned in coming sections.
Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship Reward
Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship 2017 is not a fully funded scholarship; the expenses of entrance fee and tuition are to be paid by the candidate. The details of the scholarship are as follow:
- Number of Scholarship: The scholarship will be offered to 14 applicants.
- Duration of the Scholarship: The scholarship is offered for a period of 2 years.
- Amount of Scholarship: The scholarship amount depends on the level of the course undertaken by the candidate. The details of scholarship amount offered per month are:
- For Undergraduate Students: 100,000 Japanese Yen (Approx. INR 50,000)
- For Postgraduate Students: 140,000 Japanese Yen (Approx. INR 75,000)
- For Doctoral Students: 140,000 Japanese Yen (Approx. INR 75,000)
- Supplementary allowance: Uponfirst time arrival in Japan selected candidates willget supplementary allowance of 400000 Yen (Approx. INR 2 Lakh).
Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship Application form and Process
The candidates who are interested in making application for the scholarship should download the required documents and complete the application process. The details of the application process are:
- Application Form: The application form of the Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship 2016 along with other required documents is available on the website.
Download Application Form
- Documents: In order to complete the application form, candidates should attach the following documents along with the application form:
- Completely filled Application Form
- Copy of School Application
- Research Plan
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of Recommendation
- Copy of Letter of Acceptance, Letter of Success, Pre-arrival Admission Approval Certificate
- Document certifying Japanese language proficiency. The details of the Japanese language requirements are as follow:
The area accepting the application
The requirements for the level of Japanese language ability
East Hokkaido (Asahikawa, Obihiro, Kitami, Kushiro, Abashiri, Nayoro, Wakkanai) Toyama, Ishikawa, Kanagawa Pref. except for Yokohama and Kawasaki city, Osaka,
Not evaluate the Japanese ability in the application-screening process
The ability to understand some basic Japanese. *JLPT level: N5
Iwate, Miyagi, Aomori, Hiroshima, Yamaguchi
The ability to understand basic Japanese. *JLPT level: N4
Ibaraki, Tokyo, Chiba, Aichi
The ability to understand Japanese used in everyday situations to a certain degree. *JLPT level: N3
Saitama Yokohama and Kawasaki City in Kanagawa Pref.
The ability to understand Japanese used in everyday situations, and in a variety of circumstances to a certain degree. *JLPT level: N2
Submission of the Application Form
All the applications should be submitted to the given email id before the last date to make application for the scholarship and the application number will be provided as a reply to the submission mail
Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship Selection Process
- The selection of the candidate for the scholarship will be done on the basis of the documents submitted by them.
- The result of the selected candidates will be declared in early February 2017.
Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship Contact Details
FAEA Scholarship 2017 is created for undergraduate studies in the field of arts, commerce, science, medical, engineering and other technical... Read More
Leeds University Business School Undergraduate Scholarships is being offered by the LEEDS University. Under the scholarship, the University ... Read More
Wiki Loves Earth 2017 India is a photographic contest about protected natural areas, within areas in India. The main aim of Wiki Loves Earth... Read More
Australian Government Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships 2017 are administered by the Australian Government Department of Education and Training. ... Read More