NSEJS 2016 - Junior Science Olympiad
About NSEJS 2016
- NSEJS by IAPT, Indian Association of Physics Teachers is a name known across the country for organizing Olympiads and this time, has come up with an opportunity for students of class up to 10 as National Standard Examination in Junior Science (NSEJS).
- NSEJS 2016, National Standard Examination in Junior Science is a qualifying step for students to take part in the following stages of the International Junior Science Olympiad, that were held in Kazakhstan last year.
- Stages for participation in 12th International Junior Science Olympiad- IJSO
||Selection for next Stage
||November 20, 2016,
||300 students will be selected
||35 toppers will be selected
Selection Camp (OCSC)
|April- June 2016
||6 students will be selected
||IJSO 2016- International Olympiad in Junior Science
||Yet to be announced
- In last six years, Indian students have bagged 10 gold medals, 25 silver
medals and 1 bronze medal in International Junior Science Olympiad.
- In NSEJS, Multiple Choice Questions would be asked, emphasising the comprehension of the Science subject considering Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
- As a gateway to the second stage of International Junior Science Olympiad -IJSO 2016 i.e. Indian National Junior Science Olympiad or INJSO, this exam will lead the school students to become a part of the internationally recognised competition.
Latest Update: NSEJS Result 2016 has been declared for the exam that was conducted on 20 November 2016. Scroll Down below to check the result. INO Junior Science 2017 will be conducted on 28 January 2017.
NSEJS Examination Date: November 20, 2016, between 10 AM to 12 AM.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of NSEJS 2016
NSEJS 2016 Eligibility Criteria
||Upto Class 10
- Age: Students participating in NSEJS 2016 should be born on or after January 1, 2002 and before December 31, 2003.
- Academic Qualification: Student should be in class 10 or lower as of November 30, 2016
- Applicant must not enroll with NSEA, NSEB, NSEC or NSEP 2016.
NSEJS 2016 Reward
- Students qualifying NSEJS conducted by IAPT will be eligible for stage 2 of the selection process named the Indian National Junior Science Olympiad or INJSO exam, a qualifying stage for the International Junior Science Olympiad 2016.
- INJSO exam will be conducted on January 31, 2016
NSEJS 2016 Application form and Process
Students have to enroll for NSEJS at the nearest center registered for the NSEJS Exam.The detailed list of the test centres along with the phone numbers are given below.
NSEJS Examination Fee: Rs. 100
NSEJS 2016 Selection Process
NSEJS exam will be conducted in 800 centers across India on November 22, 2016 between 10 PM to 12 AM.
NSEJS Result 2016 has been declared and a total of 903 students has been selected. Candidates can check their roll number and total marks obtained.
Click Here to check NSEJS Result
NSEJS 2016 Exam Pattern
- The NSEJS Exam question paper will consist of 80 Multi Choice Questions in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
- Negative one mark for each incorrect answer.
- The NSEJS Syllabus is broadly same as the CBSE syllabus up to class 10 and thus, provides participating students to broaden the horizon of their knowledge.
- Selection criteria depend on upon the evaluation of marks attained by the participants in the NSEJS Exam.
NSEJS 2016 Address
61, Sheelavihar Colony, 7,
Heramb co-op. Hsg. Society,
Karve road, Kothrud,
Pune Maharashtra - 411038
NSEJS 2016 Contact Details
Phone: +91-20-25420163 / 20252754
Sir Ratan Tata Fellowship invites applications from researchers in the field of Social Science who are targeting South Asia. It will be 8 months paid ... Read More
Science without Border Challenge is an annual Art Competition which aims to motivate students to be a part of protection and conservation of world&rsq... Read More
Lok Sabha Internship Programme is aimed to provide an opportunity to young talent in the country with outstanding academic credentials for i... Read More
The fountainhead essay competition is one of the three competitions conducted by Ayn Rand education.
The student has to write an essay on any of ... Read More