National Film Heritage Mission Logo & Tagline Competition
About MyGov Logo & Tagline Competition for National Film Heritage Mission
- National Film Archive of India (NFAI), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India invites participants from all over India to participate in National Film Heritage Mission Logo & Tagline Competition.
- National Film Archival India is responsible for safeguard of the heritage of Indian Cinema and also digitization of the film and preserving the reels of the film and also Familiarizing foreign audiences with Indian Cinema.
- Two winners selected, one for the Logo Design and other for the Tagline will get Cash prize of Rs. 30,000 and Rs.15,000 respectively.
- The Specifications of the Logo Design are as follow:
- Color Scheme: The Logo can be in Black & White or Color.
- Size: The size of the Logo may vary from 3x3cms to 75x75cms on the basis of usages.
- Format: JPG or PNG.
- No imprints or watermarks.
- Submission is to be done using MyGov Platform.
- The winner of the competition must submit the design in an open and editable file format.
- Specification for Tagline: The Tagline of National Film Heritage Mission needs to be catchy, short & simple and catering to the below mentioned objectives of the mission:
- To undertake film condition assessment of the film collection and to ascertain the left over life of the film.
- Preventive conservation of film reels.
- 2k/4k picture and sound restoration of landmark feature films and short films of Indian cinema and recording of new picture and sound inter-negatives of each film.
- Digitization of feature films and short films.
- Construction of archival and preservation facilities for preservation of material restored under NFHM.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Logo & Tagline Competition for National Film Heritage Mission
MyGov Logo & Tagline Competition for National Film Heritage Mission Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
Nationality: The Logo & Tagline Competition for National Film Heritage Mission is open for all residents of India.
DRDO Robotics Competition (DRUSE) 2017 is organized to give an open platform to simplify and collaborate the national talent in the areas of robo... Read More
PM Scholarship for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles is given by Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). The scholarship is given to encourage... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). AICTE Scholarship wil... Read More
AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2017-18 for Differently Abled Persons under Saksham Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource D... Read More