MyGov Essay Competition for Smart City Chandigarh
About MyGov Essay Competition for Smart City Chandigarh
- Chandigarh Administration invites all residents of Chandigarh (except school students) to participate in the Essay Competition for Smart City Chandigarh and contribute in the development of Smart City Chandigarh.
- By the means of the Essay Competition for Smart City Chandigarh, Chandigarh Administration want to address the problem faced by Residents of Chandigarh and come up with Smart Solutions of the problems.
- Topics: To be a part of the Essay Writing Competition, participants should submit an essay of 1000 words in Punjabi, Hindi or English. The topics for the essay are:
- Hindi: Mere sapno ka Chandigarh
- English: Chandigarh of my dreams
- Punjabi: Mere Supnayan da Chandigarh.
- Template or format of Essay: The essay needs to be in the following format:
- What is your Vision for Chandigarh as a Smart City? (Maximum 15 words)
- What are the main area specific problems and what smart solutions you want to recommend? (Maximum 150 words)
- What are the main Pan City problems and what pan city based smart solution do you recommend? (Maximum 200 words)
- Any global/best practices which can be implemented/replicated in Chandigarh? (Maximum 200 words)
- How will you contribute to your city as a Smart Citizen? (Maximum 100 words)
- Prize: Thewinners of the competition will be awarded with the following prizes:
- First Prize: The winner of the First prize will get Rs. 25,000 as prize money.
- Second Prize: Rs. 15,000 will be given to the winner of the Second Prize.
- Third Prize: Rs. 10,000 will be given to the winner of Third Prize.
- Consolation Prize: Consolation prize of Rs. 500 will be offered to the 50 best entries.
- Submission: The applicants should submit their entries in PDF format on MyGov Portal by October 20, 2015.
- The participants should mention the following details clearly in their essay:
- Father/Mother name
- Contact number
- Selection of the winners will be on the basis of the brevity, originality of the content and ideas and implementable & bankable action points
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Essay Competition for Smart City Chandigarh
MyGov Essay Competition for Smart City Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria
||All Residents of Chandigarh except School Students.
Amar Ujala Lakshya Scholarship 2017 is an initiative under the Corporate Social Responsibility by Amar Ujala Foundation to provide financial support t... Read More
3M Young Innovators Challenge 2017 continues with its second generation innovators award program where they seek to find ideas and new projects f... Read More
Scroll Video Story Contest is a video contest on the theme It Happens Only in India. It is jointly organised by Scroll.in and Deutsche Welle (DW)... Read More
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938.Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarship... Read More