MY Gov - Kolkata Smart City Essay Writing Competition 2015
About MY Gov - Kolkata Smart City Essay Writing Competition 2015
- New Town Kolkata Development Authority invites students as well as citizens of New Town, Kolkata to participate in MY Gov - Kolkata Smart City Essay Writing Competition 2015
- The Aim of the Essay Writing Competition is to gather ideas & come up with its proposal for New Town Kolkata as a Smart City.
- The competition is open for students as well as residents of the city and the essay should be of 1000 words and can be submitted in either English or Bengali. The topics are:
- For English: “What should Smart New Town be like?”
- For Bengali: “Amar Swapner Shahar.”
- Prizes: The applicants on the basis of Innovativeness, Actionability and Creativity of their ideas will be rewarded with the following prizes:
- For Students:
- First Prize: Rs. 5000 along with Certificate.
- Second Prize: Rs. 3000 and Certificate.
- Third Prize: Rs. 2000 and Certificate.
- For Others:
- First Prize: Cash prize worth Rs. 25,000.
- Second Prize: Cash incentive of Rs. 20,000.
- Third Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 15,000.
- Submission: The submission of the essays can be done either online or offline.
- Online Submission: Essays can be submitted either using MyGov portal or through Smart City portal.
- Offline Submission: Offline submission can be done wither to the Head of the Institutions of the respective schools or at
Smart Help Desk,
Office of New Town Kolkata Development Authority,
No.3, Major Arterial Road, Kolkata-156
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MY Gov - Kolkata Smart City Essay Writing Competition 2015
MY Gov - Kolkata Smart City Essay Writing Competition 2015 Eligibility Criteria
||Students from Educational Institutes and residents of Kolkata
DRDO Robotics Competition (DRUSE) 2017 is organized to give an open platform to simplify and collaborate the national talent in the areas of robo... Read More
PM Scholarship for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles is given by Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). The scholarship is given to encourage... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). AICTE Scholarship wil... Read More
AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2017-18 for Differently Abled Persons under Saksham Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource D... Read More