MY Gov - Kolkata Smart City Essay Writing Competition 2015
About MY Gov - Kolkata Smart City Essay Writing Competition 2015
- New Town Kolkata Development Authority invites students as well as citizens of New Town, Kolkata to participate in MY Gov - Kolkata Smart City Essay Writing Competition 2015
- The Aim of the Essay Writing Competition is to gather ideas & come up with its proposal for New Town Kolkata as a Smart City.
- The competition is open for students as well as residents of the city and the essay should be of 1000 words and can be submitted in either English or Bengali. The topics are:
- For English: “What should Smart New Town be like?”
- For Bengali: “Amar Swapner Shahar.”
- Prizes: The applicants on the basis of Innovativeness, Actionability and Creativity of their ideas will be rewarded with the following prizes:
- For Students:
- First Prize: Rs. 5000 along with Certificate.
- Second Prize: Rs. 3000 and Certificate.
- Third Prize: Rs. 2000 and Certificate.
- For Others:
- First Prize: Cash prize worth Rs. 25,000.
- Second Prize: Cash incentive of Rs. 20,000.
- Third Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 15,000.
- Submission: The submission of the essays can be done either online or offline.
- Online Submission: Essays can be submitted either using MyGov portal or through Smart City portal.
- Offline Submission: Offline submission can be done wither to the Head of the Institutions of the respective schools or at
Smart Help Desk,
Office of New Town Kolkata Development Authority,
No.3, Major Arterial Road, Kolkata-156
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MY Gov - Kolkata Smart City Essay Writing Competition 2015
MY Gov - Kolkata Smart City Essay Writing Competition 2015 Eligibility Criteria
||Students from Educational Institutes and residents of Kolkata
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2017-18 is organised by the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation. The foundation awards interest-free loan scholarship... Read More
The Anthem Essay competition is one of the three essay writing competitions conducted by AYN Rand Education.The student has to write an essay on any o... Read More
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships is offered by Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) in partnership with UK Universities undertake Master Level St... Read More
New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship 2017 offers scholarships to people from developing countries who are motivated to make a difference at home.... Read More