Microsoft Code Hunt Challenge 3
About Microsoft Code Hunt Challenge 3
- Microsoft Code Hunt Challenge is an international programming competition hosted and administered by Microsoft. The first two Microsoft Code Hunt challenges have already taken place.
- The Competition consists of writing effective and elegant code in a given amount of time while in competition with thousands of other student programmers.
Microsoft Code Hunt Challenge #3 2015
In the Code Hunt Challenge the candidates will be shown a snippet of code, and they will have to rewrite it to produce the desired output in as few lines of code as possible. The puzzles begin on an easy note but gradually escalate in difficulty. The winner of each month's Challenge is the one who produces the best possible answers in the shortest time.
Registration begins on November 22, 2014 12:01 AM (GMT)
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Microsoft Code Hunt Challenge 3
Microsoft Code Hunt Challenge 3 Eligibility Criteria
||Above 16 years
Not Eligible to participate in Microsoft Code Challenge
- A current employee/intern of Microsoft Inc., or an employee of any Microsoft affiliate or subsidiary
- An immediate family member (parent, child, sibling, or spouse) of, or living in the same household as, a Microsoft employee or an employee of any Microsoft affiliate or subsidiary.
- Countries: A resident of Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Syria, or anywhere that the contest is prohibited by law.
- The government employees are not eligible to participate in the challenge.
Microsoft Code Hunt Challenge 3 Reward
The participant who wins the worldwide contest, he/she will be awarded a prize money of $1000. If in case there is a tie then the winner will be determined in such a way:
Highest sector scored
Higher is better
Highest level in sector scored
Higher is better
Last scoring time
Earlier is better
Microsoft Code Hunt Challenge 3 Application form and Process
- Online Registration for Microsoft Code Hunt Challenege - Candidates can register for Microsoft Code Hunt Challenge #3, 2015 only online.
- To participate, all you are required is visit www.imaginecup.com and register as per the instructions.
- As soon as the month begins, visit the dashboard and click the Take the Quiz link tab available on the on the Code Hunt Challenge contest section.
- Throughout the month, try to answer as many quiz as possible before the monthly Entry period ends.
Kindly Note: All the incomplete and invalid entries will be automatically disqualified.
For one month period, each candidate may only receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
- Name - as well as to choose a screen name/nickname.
- Email address
- Contestants may only register for Microsoft Code Hunt Challenge #3 with one valid email address.
- Contestants attempting to compete with multiple email addresses will be disqualified.
Microsoft Code Hunt Challenge 3 Selection Process
- Microsoft Code Hunt Challenge takes place throughout the month, during which contestants answer as many quiz as possible before the monthly Entry period ends.
- Every month the contest takes place.
- During or at the end of the monthly contest, the judges will select one winner who has the highest score in the quiz contest.
- The decision taken by the judges is final and abiding. Therefore, no change can be done in any circumstances.
- The names of the winner will be posted on the official webpage http://www.imaginecup.com/ after 30 days of the contest end date. So result of Microsoft Code Hunt Challenge # 3 result will announced after December 23, 2014
Microsoft Code Hunt Challenge 3 Address
Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052
Microsoft Code Hunt Challenge 3 Contact Details
INSEAD MBA Scholarship is for candidates who have secured admission in MBA Program or are in the process of the personal interview for the INSEAD Asia... Read More
NBHM Scholarship MSc 2017 is offered by National Board of Higher Mathematics. This scholarship will be provided to those students who wish to pursue s... Read More
World Bank’s Young Professionals Program 2018 is an opportunity for young professionals to start their career and join World Bank.Every year 40 ... Read More
Jago Grahak Jago Campaign Mascot, Jingle and Video Contest is open to all citizens of India. Interested candidates have to submit their entries by 28 ... Read More